coolio

Liked Posts:
My fav matchup for next year is against the Texans

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh well. I wanted to watch the BEARs at Dallas with my son, poor guy is a CowGirls fan.

Guess I will have to settle for someone else around his BDay in November ( the 4th )

We can both get behind the election Results at least

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And as always, we have no idea how tough or easy the schedule is because we don't know which teams will have a jump, a drop off, or stay about the same. There's so much parity in the NFL and the difference between a 5-6 win team and a 10-11 win team can be razor thin and come down to a couple of players or a handful bounces of the ball.

That said, outside of Rodgers, Watson, and Brees, there aren't really any star QBs on the schedule they'll need to face.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
So basically Bears get the Colts and Falcons? I hope the Falcons game is in Atlanta so I can go and watch.

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Road games are Rams, Titans, Jags, Panthers, Falcons and GB/Lions/Minn

Any recommendations for a good road game - Titans and maybe the Rams (new stadium??) stand out??

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
@KennyH
Have yet to go to a bad stadium on the road.
Minnesota, Tampa, Detroit, Cincinnati, Kansas City and Arizona all great stadiums and a great time tailgating

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Any recommendations for a good road game - Titans and maybe the Rams (new stadium??) stand out??
I'll probably go to the Jags game. Always tons of Bears fans at road games in Florida.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I'll probably go to the Jags game. Always tons of Bears fans at road games in Florida.

I'm gonna pick between that one and ATL, I'm leaning JAX right now but I'll have to seen when each game is.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’m gonna try to make the ATL game. I went to the Falcons-Bears game in 09. Great time. I’m def going to Jax

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like Im going to multiple games next year. Sweet.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

I'll be going to the Titans game. Always a good crowd there.

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

I was in Jacksonville for a soccer game a few years ago, nice stadium but really didn't find anything in Jacksonville to like - was like a ghost town on the weekends apart from a little area on the river.

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I'll be going to the Titans game. Always a good crowd there.

Looking at the map it seems like the stadium is downtown, and I've heard good things about Nashville though always thought it looked a bit cheesy - but I'm maybe not the biggest country fan. Certainly seems like it would be nice for a few days and quite a lot of other places nearby for an extended trip.

Be nice if it was an early season game, but guess we'll have to wait until April for the schedule release

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I was in Jacksonville for a soccer game a few years ago, nice stadium but really didn't find anything in Jacksonville to like - was like a ghost town on the weekends apart from a little area on the river.
I don't spend a lot of time over there. I've heard the beach is ok. St Augustine is kinda cool if you've never been there. Short drive.

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't spend a lot of time over there. I've heard the beach is ok. St Augustine is kinda cool if you've never been there. Short drive.

We did St Augustine - was quaint and would have been a nicer place to stay. Problem was if we wanted to drink we couldn't really drive so we had a day trip to St Augustine and the rest of the time at the riverside place. Not somewhere I would likely choose to go back to if Nashville or maybe even LA is an option - tempted by the nightlife in Nashville but also by the opportunity to go to the new stadium in LA.

Decision will probably go to the schedulers though as I would want to visit the States in September/October rather than in November/December. So whichever is earliest and doesn't clash with deployments at work, will likely win the day.

Last edited:

jesse53

Liked Posts:

Nashville is cool,seen the Bears beat Titans, and Urlachers last interception TD, right in front of us.