Bears Better or Worse in 2019

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Is that record wise or overall team wise. With our schedule we could in fact lose 2more games but actually be a better team. I know it sounds crazy
Overall team play is better to answer your question. Better record too is my guess. The harder schedule IMO works to our advantage. We play down against shit teams and step up against good teams. Plus the tough schedule should help us become playoff ready.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Your, a game either side of 11-5 is really going out on a limb.
Why is it with this "good ol' boys club" attacking every new poster around here? There are at least a dozen other posters saying 11-5, but you choose to bash the new guy for it. Are you really that insecure?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Do you mean passer rating? And he was already at like a 95 so it’s not that huge of a jump to be honest
Look at how great the Texans are because deshaun Watson has a 103 passer rating.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I would like to see him a tad higher than 100 at about the 105 mark which is where QBs like Rivers and Deshaun were last season.
Please. Deshaun Watson was at a 103.1 last year.....you need not make him out to be even greater than he is already!!!

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why is it with this "good ol' boys club" attacking every new poster around here? There are at least a dozen other posters saying 11-5, but you choose to bash the new guy for it. Are you really that insecure?
:youdontsay:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ummm u will regret this when he starts choyning up the bears board like he does the Cubs. This guy literally threatened to shoot @Grimson the other day.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see yours and the rest of the crony gang constantly. You have no room to talk...
Gang? The mods? Im confused what are you whining about now? You are whining about a poster not even speaking to you?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't attack anyone, I commented to another poster about his prediction for the Bears record and you attacked me. You're coming across as overly sensitive here about a comment that wasn't even directed at you.

As far as your insecure comment...
:oh: