Bears/Cardinals 2006

mecha

Liked Posts:
so, after seeing the related shit to that "yfw" video, I found this.

[video=youtube;Qhn9NJICE20]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhn9NJICE20[/video]

to follow up on the Super Bowl 41 discussion in another thread, Grossman was so laughably bad in this game. with exception to that 49ers game in 2009, I don't ever recall Cutler going full scale dumpster fire like this.

listening to Kornhole and Theissman beat off to Matt Leinart the whole game was a nice touch. they must think he's still playing at USC. fucking ESPN.

seeing the finish of this game live, but delayed in my bedroom and hearing everyone else in my house going apeshit over the missed field goal that hasn't even shown up on my screen yet, I'll never forget that moment.

how Rackers missed that blows my mind still to this day.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

to follow up on the Super Bowl 41 discussion in another thread, Grossman was so laughably bad in this game. with exception to that 49ers game in 2009, I don't ever recall Cutler going full scale dumpster fire like this.

listening to Kornhole and Theissman beat off to Matt Leinart the whole game was a nice touch. they must think he's still playing at USC. fucking ESPN.

seeing the finish of this game live, but delayed in my bedroom and hearing everyone else in my house going apeshit over the missed field goal that hasn't even shown up on my screen yet, I'll never forget that moment.

I remember watching this game and just couldn't believe the absolute craziness.

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I got too drunk and went to bed too early during this game. One of my biggest regrets.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nobody cares so go blow it out your ass, "bozo"

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
That was my first ever NFL game live. I'm not sure why I ever went to another one after that. It was fucking awesome being in that crowd of mostly bears fans. To go from so pissed and drunk to so happy.

Walking into the game my buddy was wearing a Urlacher lovington high school jersey and that scored us a few free beers from the large amount of bears fans tailgating.

Almost got in a fist fight with some asshole that was talking shit to a handicapped bears fan. Dude came up to me after the game and apologized.

Was running all over the place screaming when Hester ran the last one back. Was standing above the red zone area in the end zone he ran to. Saw the hole and started screaming "run motherfucker run!"

Between me and my buddy we drank about three hundred dollars worth of beer. I think I might have had a hot dog at some point too. But mostly just beer.

What a game.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was my first ever NFL game live. I'm not sure why I ever went to another one after that. It was fucking awesome being in that crowd of mostly bears fans. To go from so pissed and drunk to so happy.

Walking into the game my buddy was wearing a Urlacher lovington high school jersey and that scored us a few free beers from the large amount of bears fans tailgating.

Almost got in a fist fight with some asshole that was talking shit to a handicapped bears fan. Dude came up to me after the game and apologized.

Was running all over the place screaming when Hester ran the last one back. Was standing above the red zone area in the end zone he ran to. Saw the hole and started screaming "run motherfucker run!"

Between me and my buddy we drank about three hundred dollars worth of beer. I think I might have had a hot dog at some point too. But mostly just beer.

What a game.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That is a good time.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ouch. An entire decade of mediocre to great D wasted. Why must you remind us?

mecha

Liked Posts:
look how strong that defensive unit was and how the offense was an assembly of total mooks (outside of Thomas Jones, who even had his share of dancing runs)

team should've been a dynasty, but Rex is our quarterback.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I got too drunk and went to bed too early during this game. One of my biggest regrets.

so did I and my then-gf now wife woke me up for the end. best night evarr, and urlacher was just superhuman in the second half

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
at least the part I was still awake for. that strip, my god....

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I was there...when he missed I lost it

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
This game was awesome, I was lucky enough to be in attendance saw the absolute insanity in person. That Hester return was madness.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I know Bears fans are dedicated and all, but really, you all were in Arizona for this? :p

I actually was at the Cardinals preseason game, the very one Dennis Green referenced in his meltdown. the last game I was at before that was the Panthers playoff game. that team going 13-3 wasn't expected.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I know Bears fans are dedicated and all, but really, you all were in Arizona for this? :p

I actually was at the Cardinals preseason game, the very one Dennis Green referenced in his meltdown. the last game I was at before that was the Panthers playoff game. that team going 13-3 wasn't expected.

I was at that game too. I took my mom.