Bears defense is horrible and Tucker's an IDIOT!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was an easy enough situation to assess when Rodgers went down. Seneca was no threat so just stop the run, and not only couldn't they but they were epically bad at it.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Shaking up the saftey tree is another must next off season.

Liked Posts:
It was an easy enough situation to assess when Rodgers went down. Seneca was no threat so just stop the run, and not only couldn't they but they were epically bad at it.

I was screaming for Tuckers & Decamillis's heads all game...Decamillis is another that I scratch my head over.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
is it really tucker or just a complete and total lack of talent on D?

when our lbers are out of position, and cant tackle, and our safeties just get trucked...what can mel tucker do

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tucker is a dolt

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
What the fuck did you expect was going to happen when you have all those injuries on the defense and have rookies getting their first real action of their careers against a good offense? Give them time to learn.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well the dude played 8 man fronts for most of the game and the Bears players still continually were out of position.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Injuries and serious injection of youthful inexperience play a big factor, but Tucker is struggling too.

I tend to lay off of him because he walked into some unusual circumstances of having to learn a defense instead of installing one, but the "Lovie 2" was really not that complex. I don't know about Tucker's future in Chicago, but I think its time to finally lay the Lovie Smith defense to rest. The one man that ran it well got booted from Halas Hall...let's move on for real now.

While we are bitching about coaching...how about Hoke's secondary looking like crap?

chitownbears88

CSS Resident Curtis Enis
Liked Posts:
Lot of young players in key positions. Give it time. This isn't a one year thing, the team is rebuilding and competing.

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The real question is....

Which aspect of Conte's game is worse: his "physical" play or his intelligence

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seriously?

Why is it Mel Tucker's fault if he has Major Wright exactly where he should be, but he blows the play?

Svic

Liked Posts:
Bears fans are idiots lol. Yes it is Tucker's fault that Conte for some reason falls on his ass before the RB even gets to him and it is his fault that Major Wright can't cover the correct gap. Oh and it is his fault we are playing with a DE as our DT and only 1 viable DT and 2 other DTs off the street. The safety play was horrible and was the reason for allowing long runs. They are the veterans and our rookie LBs played well enough.

34_Payton

Never Die Easy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just glad they did enough to git r done.

Svic

Liked Posts:
Teach them how to tackle and be in position.

How when the league basically doesn't allow tackling. And they can practice it as much as you want but if you can't perform in game then how can it coach's fault. All of the 2 TDs that came from the running game our VETERAN safety blew their assignment or fell down 3 yards before the running back touched them.

Zhang Liao

Liked Posts:
Lol

Yes, the Defense was bad and that´s why I say (and said) it was a lucky win because I was scared even with Wallace on the field.

Is the flower in your ass yet Spartan?

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
Injuries and serious injection of youthful inexperience play a big factor, but Tucker is struggling too.

I tend to lay off of him because he walked into some unusual circumstances of having to learn a defense instead of installing one, but the "Lovie 2" was really not that complex. I don't know about Tucker's future in Chicago, but I think its time to finally lay the Lovie Smith defense to rest. The one man that ran it well got booted from Halas Hall...let's move on for real now.

While we are bitching about coaching...how about Hoke's secondary looking like crap?

The Lovie 2 was going to die this year regardless of whether or not Lovie was still here coaching it. We simply don't have the talent on the DL to run it anymore. We've seen the cracks in it for years, but with the injuries, new players, loss of Urlacher, decline of our DE/DT play, it was gonna happen eventually.

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
Bears defense still gives up too many points so Tucker still sucks

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ya but look at the bright side.. They have a beast of a run defense and we ran all over them.. Forte had 125 yards.. To me thats more impressive than the 150 yds their running put on our shady run defense..