Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I bet this guy plays the FirstPick.com draft simulator and trades down like ten times and ends up with 8 4ths, 6 5ths, 12 6ths and 27 7ths

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Draft grades are worthless. The player hasn’t even stepped on the field yet, how do you assign a grade?
That is a fairly obtuse perspective indicative of a lack of respect for people and expertise in professions. Many journalists draft grades are fairly worthless, but a worthy NFL scout is going to see the difference between Nick Bosa and Kylie Fitts before they ever take the field.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
That is a fairly obtuse perspective indicative of a lack of respect for people and expertise in professions. Many journalists draft grades are fairly worthless, but a worthy NFL scout is going to see the difference between Nick Bosa and Kylie Fitts before they ever take the field.
Yeah...all top 1st round picks work out and all mid-late round picks never have better careers than their 1st rd. Counterparts....

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah...all top 1st round picks work out and all mid-late round picks never have better careers than their 1st rd. Counterparts....
I respect a visioner, but your visions may gain clarity if you stop looking at things so black and white.

See above, you have forced me to like an Ommy post and see him as a voice of reason on thisDear lord

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To legit believe that there is no correlation between a scouts grade and NFL performance is Special person level ignorance. Please reflect or stop trolling.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I respect a visioner, but your visions may gain clarity if you stop looking at things so black and white.

See above, you have forced me to like an Ommy post and see him as a voice of reason on thisDear lord
I'M WITH CARDBOARD BOX HOUSE LIVING BOY ON THIS

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Unless that scout is Greg Gabrielle

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
“The draft is just educated guesswork and nobody knows how good - or bad - David Montgomery will be.”

^^^ the OP actual typed this while saying it wasn’t worth the move up. True story, look up, it’s right in the first post.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
“The draft is just educated guesswork and nobody knows how good - or bad - David Montgomery will be.”

^^^ the OP actual typed this while saying it wasn’t worth the move up. True story, look up, it’s right in the first post.

I'll take an educated guess over a dart every single time, btw.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Absolutely nobody cares about your shitty blog.
What a way to treat a brand new member. You and Grimson are the poster child of everything wrong with this forum. :)

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What a way to treat a brand new member. You and Grimson are the poster child of everything wrong with this forum. :)

Thank you for not using that witless green font.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OP just trying to drive traffic to his shit site

don't fall for it

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Other notable predictions by Trade Down Island:

1. "Stock Market STRONG. Never a better time to invest!" --Oct 1929
2. "Chicago Cubs a LOCK to win World Series within two years." --Sept 1944
3. "VHS a sucker's bet, Betamax all the way!" Aug 1978
4. "We don't like their sound and guitar music is on the way out." --June 1962 <--this is a real thing from Decca Recording Comapny turning down The Beatles.
LOL, I remember that, Decca couldn't get off the Elvis and Neil Sedaka train!

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
OP just trying to drive traffic to his shit site

don't fall for it
he's an asshole, I love how we have nothing to show. I can't wait till sunday games and screaming. The less that your enemy is the best idea. "keep friends close, keep enemies closer".

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Could this video be any more 80s....its like a caricature of itself....

I like how there is a definite plotline to the video, but I can't really piece it all together. They seem to be chasing the girl who sets things on fire with her spellbook, but then the girl is chasing them, and then they have to rescue the girl. Doesn't really make sense, but perhaps its a metaphor for William Wallace or something.