Bears getting Cowboys at the perfect time?

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Likely zero chance of anything happening to Pace or Nagy either unless one goes off the rails mentally.

Exactly. This is the same team that let Jerry Angelo fuck up 1st round picks for 10 years before finally launching him. Pace and Nagy are gonna be here for awhile....

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
after sleeping off Thanksgiving food, booze and blow...fuck the cowboys i ain't worried bout them...besides for one person on that team..Michael Bennet, dirty player IMO, he might get mad and throw a sissy fit, like the bitch he really is deep down inside of himself.
stop Ezek from running and make Dak throw to our DB's..I got EJ and Mack ballin' out in this game. so once again fuck the cowboys.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You really think so? They are a 1/2 game up on my Eagles (because they played another game) and here's the remaining schedules:

Dal: @ CHI, LAR, @ PHI, then Wash

Phi: @ MIA, NYG, @ WASH, DAL, @ NYG

Considering Miami, New York and Washington are all fighting for the #2 overall pick those could all be wins. If that happens and the Eagles still lose to the Cowboys they are 9-7. That means the Cowboys have to win at least 2 of the 3 games against Chi, LAR and Wash.

If the Eagles win the next 2 and the Cowboys lose the next 2 it's almost done. Add in that the Cowboys will be on a 5 game losing streak it will feel 100X worse.
Eagles will run the table in their division, rams is gonna beat the cowboys on dallas' turf no doubt.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We can't stop the run and we are going up against the best running back in the league you say?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
If Hicks we’re back I’d give us a legit chance against everyone other than maybe KC left on our schedule. Unfortunately without him, I think Dallas will gash us in the running game. Dallas defense is pretty solid, so it is unlikely Mitch does much. But he is going to need to have a good day to win this game

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You really think so? They are a 1/2 game up on my Eagles (because they played another game) and here's the remaining schedules:

Dal: @ CHI, LAR, @ PHI, then Wash

Phi: @ MIA, NYG, @ WASH, DAL, @ NYG

Considering Miami, New York and Washington are all fighting for the #2 overall pick those could all be wins. If that happens and the Eagles still lose to the Cowboys they are 9-7. That means the Cowboys have to win at least 2 of the 3 games against Chi, LAR and Wash.

If the Eagles win the next 2 and the Cowboys lose the next 2 it's almost done. Add in that the Cowboys will be on a 5 game losing streak it will feel 100X worse.

Please, I hope Eagles pull it off...but Cowboys will win either all 4 or 3 of the next 4. No winning teams besides 6-5 Rams... they have beat losing record teams all year.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who is going to rush him? OUr pass rush has been missing for a while now

No which is why I think they will win by 17 to 24 points. I hope we smash him, but that's a ton of hoping

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dallas is thinking this is the perfect time to get the Bears. No one is intimidated by a team that barely strung together two wins against the Giants and the Lions.

They just barely beat the Lions themselves.
But true, no one should be intimidated by a team that struggles to score and doesnt get to the QB.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
I just dont see how the defensive line can slow Dallas's run game and their offensive line. It's a better offensive line than Philly and they had their way up front. This game will probably higher scoring than we are expecting and it'll be on Mitch to win it.
aka oh shit pants, aka wrong read skippy, aka why didn't you jump for it

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is that sarcasm? Dallas has a pretty effective pass rush with 32 sacks on the year and Robert Quinn alone has almost 10.

I think you need to look into those stats a bit more. They've padded some stats against some bad offensive lines. Pass rush was non-existent yesterday

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think you need to look into those stats a bit more. They've padded some stats against some bad offensive lines. Pass rush was non-existent yesterday

I've watched every Dallas game (since I live in Dallas) except when they played at the same time as the Bears. They have been stout in pass rush situations and only improved by adding Michael Bennett as a rotational pass rusher. Thursday was a down game for them. One game isn't indicative of a trend or actuality.

Also, the Bears offensive line is bad (with the exception of Thursday's game). Teams pad their pass rush stats against olines like the Bears lol

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Bears offensive line has been solid in pass pro. I saw a stat the other day where the Bears OL has a win rate of about 60% in passing situations which is top 10 in the OL. Run blocking is what is killing this OL.