Bears getting Cowboys at the perfect time?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I've watched every Dallas game (since I live in Dallas) except when they played at the same time as the Bears. They have been stout in pass rush situations and only improved by adding Michael Bennett as a rotational pass rusher. Thursday was a down game for them. One game isn't indicative of a trend or actuality.

Also, the Bears offensive line is bad (with the exception of Thursday's game). Teams pad their pass rush stats against olines like the Bears lol

They rank 18th in adjusted sack rate per DVOA

Texas Bear Fan

Liked Posts:
Dallas' OL is built to run the ball. As soon as Hicks went out we started sucking against the run. I think the Cowgirls are catching us at the right time. If we can keep Zeke under 150 total yards we might win... might

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Perfect time? I think not. We need to remember how poorly Nagy prepares his team on a long layoff.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
For the Cowboys game to be that much more meaningful the Vikings and Packers need to start losing games.

What are chances the Giants upset the Packers? Green Bay just got smoked on national tv. Their confidence is shaken.

When teams are playing well they don't want the bye week. Hopefully the Vikings cooled off and start stacking losses.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You really think so? They are a 1/2 game up on my Eagles (because they played another game) and here's the remaining schedules:

Dal: @ CHI, LAR, @ PHI, then Wash

Phi: @ MIA, NYG, @ WASH, DAL, @ NYG

Considering Miami, New York and Washington are all fighting for the #2 overall pick those could all be wins. If that happens and the Eagles still lose to the Cowboys they are 9-7. That means the Cowboys have to win at least 2 of the 3 games against Chi, LAR and Wash.

If the Eagles win the next 2 and the Cowboys lose the next 2 it's almost done. Add in that the Cowboys will be on a 5 game losing streak it will feel 100X worse.

How about then Dolphins lmao

pablovi

Liked Posts:
No which is why I think they will win by 17 to 24 points. I hope we smash him, but that's a ton of hoping
I said 3 TD‘s before, but yeah, that’s a lot, I still give Dallas a 10 point win.

And Because Eagles Lost, Dallas still playing to keep first place in the division.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
For the Cowboys game to be that much more meaningful the Vikings and Packers need to start losing games.

What are chances the Giants upset the Packers? Green Bay just got smoked on national tv. Their confidence is shaken.

When teams are playing well they don't want the bye week. Hopefully the Vikings cooled off and start stacking losses.

Yeah, if the Viking don’t lose to Seattle, then the Dallas game means nothing.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Someone check if Peggers is on suicide watch. He has to hope Dallas loses now....Eagles couldnt handle the Dolphins

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I'm torn. I really want to see this team (especially the young guys) improve and play better, but I really dont want us to win and end up having Nagy/Pace hold the status quo in the off-season.

We have ZERO chance making the playoffs...lol
This is pretty much true. But I'd like to see them finish the season strong. Dallas, GB and Minnesota are all beatable.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Perfect time? I think not. We need to remember how poorly Nagy prepares his team on a long layoff.

Well this isn't a long layoff, its still just a week

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've started idly wondering if the Cowboys players actually like Garrett? If they would rather see him flushed the surest way is to have a big let down against an inferior team like the Bears.