Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think it's going to be one of those seasons where the NFC games outside the division are everything. I can see the Bears in a tight playoff race with several teams around the 9, 10 win mark, and tiebreakers will come into play.

I'm fine with losing to the Chiefs and Chargers if they can win 3/4 vs the Cowboys, Eagles, Saints and Rams.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Weren’t the bears supposed to have a tough schedule last season too?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is an extremely hard schedule. Yes things can change, but the Rams, Cowboys, Saints. Eagles, Chiefs, Chargers, Packers x2, Vikings x2 will not all turn to shit, if any of them.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It is an extremely hard schedule. Yes things can change, but the Rams, Cowboys, Saints. Eagles, Chiefs, Chargers, Packers x2, Vikings x2 will not all turn to shit, if any of them.
It’s not inconceivable to think the packers could fall apart if Lafluer is a flop. Chiefs could struggle without Hill and a bad defense. Vikings have Kirk Cousins which limits them. Carson Wentz has an injury history. I’m not saying any of this will happen but theoretically all of it could happen too. We simply don’t know.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Very true but why I expect a worse record than last year.
I think they could lose a few more games and still go deeper into the playoffs, and make a good push to win the SB. Fuck the record. In and win.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's funny how New England has the 2nd easiest sos after winning the superbowl because their division is a garbage dump.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
As a Bears fan or a fan of any team. I’m never ”fine” with them losing. I get that it’s “extremely” hard to go 16-0 in the regular season......unless you are the Patriots.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
When you win then you have to play the tougher teams the next year....I hope we have another hard schedule again next year ?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

What brings you into the Bears board?
It’s not inconceivable to think the packers could fall apart if Lafluer is a flop. Chiefs could struggle without Hill and a bad defense. Vikings have Kirk Cousins which limits them. Carson Wentz has an injury history. I’m not saying any of this will happen but theoretically all of it could happen too. We simply don’t know.

Bears also have Mitch Trubisky which limits them. Also Chiefs have a QB who can overcome all of that. Too bad the Bears didn’t have a chance to draft a guy like that.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
What brings you into the Bears board?

Bears also have Mitch Trubisky which limits them. Also Chiefs have a QB who can overcome all of that. Too bad the Bears didn’t have a chance to draft a guy like that.
You’re completely missing the point. Anything can happen this is the NFL. Mitch could improve and be an above average QB, like I think he will, or he could stay at where he is and be a massive bust that would set the franchise back years, like you think. There are QBs that take big steps forward every year and QBs that don’t. That’s the beauty of football.