Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Shea and Ratliff both out, man fuck that shit

injuries keep piling up

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Shea and Ratliff both out, man fuck that shit

injuries keep piling up

Not sure why so dramatic, Wilson is the only serious injury so far isn't he? These injuries like we are seeing are expected throughout the season. Would I like to see less of them, yes. But it sure could be worse.

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess technically its not the Jets game injury report...It is just todays for practice.

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just as I wrote that this came up

Chicago Bears ‏@ChicagoBears 1m

#Bears LB McClellin, DT Ratliff, DB McManis, G Slauson and C Garza have been ruled out of Monday night's game.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Houston will have to play DT with only 3 other DTs on the active roster. With the loss of Trevor Scott, Washington and Bass will both need to be active. It would be nice to have better depth at DE.

Thibetanus

Liked Posts:
Man, bad luck for Shea. Last season, he gets injured in practice after the good performance against Packers, this year after a fairly good performance he gets injured in practice again. Was really excited to see his progress this week too :(

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Not sure why so dramatic, Wilson is the only serious injury so far isn't he? These injuries like we are seeing are expected throughout the season. Would I like to see less of them, yes. But it sure could be worse.

Those are serious injuries for us. Shea was improving every week. Ratliff was a beast against the 9ers.

Reactions: WCL

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Losing Ratliff blows.

I would expect to see Washington and Houston inside more. Washington is enourmous and plays the run with a ton of power so I would not mind seeing him get some reps.

We need Ferguson and Sutton to play like they did against the 49ers.

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
These injuries really puts the pressure on the offense to carry the team even more than usual.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I like this approach we went all out for the 49ers game as we should have. We then have a short week before a huge divisional game against Green Bay. If a player is dinged up rest them this week. I'm tired of being 4-0 against the afc and missing the playoffs.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears Insider ‏@bears_insider 2m

#Bears inj report: OUT: Garza, McClellin, McManis, Ratliff, Slauson; DOUBTFUL: Scott; QUEST: Marshall, Jeffery; PROB: Allen, Conte, Morgan

YIKES

Rawky

Liked Posts:
Losing Ratliff blows.

I would expect to see Washington and Houston inside more. Washington is enourmous and plays the run with a ton of power so I would not mind seeing him get some reps.

We need Ferguson and Sutton to play like they did against the 49ers.

Which Washington are you referring to? Cornelius?

Jeff George

Liked Posts:
If Houston doesn't start at 3T , he certainly will be sliding in frequently to get Willie on the field.

I would just start him at 3T...he's better at this point than Sutton or Ferguson. Though they will need reps.

Paea better step up big.

I see Bass getting some action too.

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
I expect the Paea and the rookies to be playing most of the snaps at DT on the first two downs. Houston will move inside on passing downs a lot probably. Ego can shine against the jets run game.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Which Washington are you referring to? Cornelius?

Lol. I was trying to think of any other Washington's besides Cornelius. I don't recall him ever being enormous unless he gained 50 pounds since pre-season.