Liked Posts:
1. Josh Allen
2. Sam Darnold
3. Josh Rosen
4. Bradley Chubb
5. Baker Mayfield
6. Quenton Nelson
7. Derwin James
8. Not wanting to move far, but not wanting to take Barkley as BPA, Pace calls up Lynch and tells him to cough up a third becasue 2-3 other teams further down are offering more for Barkley. Lynch bites and takes Barkely
9. Tremaine Edmunds + 74th Pic

This is how it goes down - and the LYNCH loving fake news sports media will SHOWER him with all the praise just like last year when he did exact opposite.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
1. Josh Allen
2. Sam Darnold
3. Josh Rosen
4. Bradley Chubb
5. Baker Mayfield
6. Quenton Nelson
7. Derwin James
8. Not wanting to move far, but not wanting to take Barkley as BPA, Pace calls up Lynch and tells him to cough up a third becasue 2-3 other teams further down are offering more for Barkley. Lynch bites and takes Barkely

This is how it goes down - and the LYNCH loving fake news sports media will SHOWER him with all the praise just like last year when he did exact opposite.

If all Pace gets to move down one spot is one 3rd rounder the media won't stop licking Lynch's dick.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd rather Pace sticks to BPA at eight and avoids getting snowed two years in a row. I'm a little worried he'll try to redeem himself and trade his way outta a solid pick.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
1. Josh Allen
2. Sam Darnold
3. Josh Rosen
4. Bradley Chubb
5. Baker Mayfield
6. Quenton Nelson
7. Derwin James

So, the Bears didnt really move one spot, you just made a false headline? Asshole

Last edited:

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Barkley is a blue chip player and even if it is only one position, I would need more than a 3rd rounder, or I just take Barkley...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If all Pace gets to move down one psot is one 3rd rounder the media won't stop licking Lynch's dick.
Not happening but why? We would get better value than we gave last year.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Barkley is a blue chip player and even if it is only one position, I would need more than a 3rd rounder, or I just take Barkley...

The reason I can't say no to Barkley is he fills in the missing WR. If needed we could have all 3 RBs on the field and 2 of them are as good as any WR (maybe not ANY).

Not happening but why? We would get better value than we gave last year.

Because we were moving up to take a safety last year.

Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
The Giants won't pass on Barkley so this won't happen.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only in the magical world of fandom is Chubb or Barkley available at 8.....

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
Considering the 49ers and Bears have similar needs I could see a move by the 49ers with the Colts or Bucs to snag a LB or Nelson. The irony might come in they have extra ammo with the Bears 3rd pick they received in the trade for the 2 spot(Trubs). Hence, jumping the Bears this year with the Bears own pick.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'd rather Pace sticks to BPA at eight and avoids getting snowed two years in a row. I'm a little worried he'll try to redeem himself and trade his way outta a solid pick.

Moving down one spot to get that 3rd rounder we gave them last year would be far from getting snowed and he didn't get snowed last year either....whatever the fuck getting snowed even means. Lol

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Hmmm Bears gave up 3 picks to move 1 spot. (67th) (111) and this years 3rd. 49ers would be only giving us the 70th.

We moved from 3 to 2 though and this is obviously 9 to 8 so there is a pretty big difference.