Marking this under “other news”

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Interesting choice for opponent for the retro helmet; very similar colors and design lol
I’m also not sure why we would wear whites at home? Maybe they’re planning white out games this season or something.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’m also not sure why we would wear whites at home? Maybe they’re planning white out games this season or something.

Hard to say without seeing the uniform the opponents would be wearing. Sometimes an opponent's away jersey is too similar to the Bears' home jersey so they wear the away color or the alternate color.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Hard to say without seeing the uniform the opponents would be wearing. Sometimes an opponent's away jersey is too similar to the Bears' home jersey so they wear the away color or the alternate color.
Not sure. We’re wearing the throwbacks against the Cowboys and Vikings. I don’t think the Vikings have any special road jerseys except their white ones but don’t the cowboys wear blue on the road and white at home? If that’s the case I understand the whites at home for the Dallas game.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Interesting choice for opponent for the retro helmet; very similar colors and design lol
Actually in the warmer months wearing white actually reflects the heat. Wearing black attracts the heat.....right @bearmick

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It’s a November game though
Yeah but for some reason the bears don’t use their white jerseys at home when it’s warm but did you notice what they were wearing in Miami last year......their home jersey.....mind blown right @bearmick ?

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Actually in the warmer months wearing white actually reflects the heat. Wearing black attracts the heat.....right @bearmick
Speaking of black...

It's never been popular on this forum, but I wish the Bears would go back to the almost black and red colors they had in the mid 80s... those were badass. But I'd go even darker than that... I'd go black with a drop of navy, and red "C" with a drop of orange.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I read Jurassic Park during high school and Michael Crighton fucked my head up about black and heat.

Some beduin use it too...I think if done correctly you can get natural refrigeration using black...

but the crux is that the color we see with our eyes is the only spectrum absent from that object in reality...or some shit...

like I said Crighton only did a good enough job to confuse me for life about it.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Not sure. We’re wearing the throwbacks against the Cowboys and Vikings. I don’t think the Vikings have any special road jerseys except their white ones but don’t the cowboys wear blue on the road and white at home? If that’s the case I understand the whites at home for the Dallas game.

Cowboys wear white at home AND on the road.

Remember that the home team chooses their jersey color, and the other team HAS to wear white if the home team has chosen not to wear white. The only NFL games in which a team isn’t wearing white are the color rush games, which I think are over.

Almost all teams choose to wear their colored jerseys at home. A few exceptions are the Cowboys and oftentimes the Redskins and Dolphins, although a lot of teams at least every now and then pull out the whites at home, usually early in the season in the heat.

I think it’s kind of cool to wear white at home against the Cowboys because it forces them to wear their blue jerseys, which they apparently don’t have an affinity for since they choose to wear white for nearly every game, home and away.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yeah but for some reason the bears don’t use their white jerseys at home when it’s warm but did you notice what they were wearing in Miami last year......their home jersey.....mind blown right @bearmick ?
c'mon, I know you can figure this out as to why the Bears wore their home jersey in Miami

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
$6.7M is guaranteed but team wants to disperse payments so they don't lose a few mil if Jacobs has a non-football event that limits his career.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
$6.7M is guaranteed but team wants to disperse payments so they don't lose a few mil if Jacobs has a non-football event that limits his career.
*@*!! that. What the Raiders don't realize is that other players (and agents) watch what they do. I don't think Mark Davis will own the team very long. The sad thing for Raiders fans is that I think he will run it into the ground before he sells.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's not like Mayock didn't know what he was getting into. A runner that's getting frayed on both ends.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It's not like Mayock didn't know what he was getting into. A runner that's getting frayed on both ends.
Reminds me of a joke. A string walks into a bar. Bartender says didn't you see the sign we don't serve strings. The string walks out tears himself in two and ties himself together before walking back into the bar. Bartender looks at him and angrily shouts, I told you we don't serve strings, get the fuck out right now! The string looks at the bartender, calmly sits at the bar, pulls down his sunglasses and says I'm a frayed knot.

Status
Not open for further replies.