HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah I couldn't imagine having to live paralyzed but at least its not from the neck down.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I am sad that it happened and thankful that it wasn't worse for his brother. My heart goes out to his family, but honestly it seems like Tarik has the best outlook after the shooting.

I don't know what kind of recovery period and PT he needs to be able to get around as normally as he can, but I hope that his brother can come to a few games and feel like a part of everything. I have heard stories of devastating, life changing injuries leave the victim feeling isolated and lost, and I think it would be wonderful to see him get to a a good game!

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Damn, what a cruel world we live in. I can't imagine living somewhere that getting shot is a reality. Much less, losing the use of your legs at a young age and having to come to grips with that. I'm sure Tarik is putting on a tough but positive face for his brother but damn, it's gotta hurt to be living a dream while your brother is living a nightmare. Stay strong to both Brothers, lean on each other. You both need the strength right now. One mentally, one physically, both spiritually. Prayers to the family!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
*@*!! that. What the Raiders don't realize is that other players (and agents) watch what they do. I don't think Mark Davis will own the team very long. The sad thing for Raiders fans is that I think he will run it into the ground before he sells.

How much more can they be ran into the ground? They are already a dumpster fire

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Devin Hester makes it into the HoF before or after his son joins the NFL?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Drayton Hester is 6 years old and 2033 draft eligible :harden:

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Drayton Hester is 6 years old and 2033 draft eligible :harden:

Wait a minute, that kid is only 6 years old? Holy shit. So D.Hester will absolutely be in the HOF before his kid is in the NFL.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
It has been quiet but news will be picking up soon, a couple of more teams report to training camp today.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It has been quiet but news will be picking up soon, a couple of more teams report to training camp today.

Yeah it's that time of year now. I've been spending most of my time on my New York Knicks boards but now that the draft and free agency is mostly over there really isn't much going on right now. Kinda interested to see if my Mets are sellers at the trade deadline which they need to be even though we've won 4 straight and just beat up the Twins in two games. The Bears and Rangers are my only teams that i can get on their message boards and talk positive about right now.

I actually don't mind what the Knicks ended up with in free agency even though we didn't get any of the big names out there.

I'm ready for some Bears football and football in general and playing fantasy football with adults.

Of course i'm always looking forward to Bears26 being on top of the Bears info game.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Yeah it's that time of year now. I've been spending most of my time on my New York Knicks boards but now that the draft and free agency is mostly over there really isn't much going on right now. Kinda interested to see if my Mets are sellers at the trade deadline which they need to be even though we've won 4 straight and just beat up the Twins in two games. The Bears and Rangers are my only teams that i can get on their message boards and talk positive about right now.

I actually don't mind what the Knicks ended up with in free agency even though we didn't get any of the big names out there.

I'm ready for some Bears football and football in general and playing fantasy football with adults.

Of course i'm always looking forward to Bears26 being on top of the Bears info game.
There hasn't much to talk about with the Knicks for 20 years, Lol. The Mets 5 games back of a wildcard is crazy.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
There hasn't much to talk about with the Knicks for 20 years, Lol. The Mets 5 games back of a wildcard is crazy.

It is crazy but i'm still about selling. Of course the word is their asking price for Noah is sky high and of course Wheeler goes on the IL at the worst possible time. Don't wanna talk too much about other sports on our Bears board but Van Waganan needs to get his shit straight.

Go Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.