Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yeah it's that time of year now. I've been spending most of my time on my New York Knicks boards but now that the draft and free agency is mostly over there really isn't much going on right now. Kinda interested to see if my Mets are sellers at the trade deadline which they need to be even though we've won 4 straight and just beat up the Twins in two games. The Bears and Rangers are my only teams that i can get on their message boards and talk positive about right now.

I actually don't mind what the Knicks ended up with in free agency even though we didn't get any of the big names out there.

I'm ready for some Bears football and football in general and playing fantasy football with adults.

Of course i'm always looking forward to Bears26 being on top of the Bears info game.
why did you guys sign so many damn power forwards?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
why did you guys sign so many damn power forwards?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well because we had zero on the team to start with and just one center and each one can play PF or C so i really don't see having 4 players that can play PF or C as a lot. I think it seemed like a lot to people because it was done so quickly in the first day of free agency.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Well because we had zero on the team to start with and just one center and each one can play PF or C so i really don't see having 4 players that can play PF or C as a lot. I think it seemed like a lot to people because it was done so quickly in the first day of free agency.
how do you feel about Marcus Morris? he's an real dickhead imo, you guys should trade the minute he starts bitchin' but not to the bulls tho i can't stand him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
how do you feel about Marcus Morris? he's an real dickhead imo, you guys should trade the minute he starts bitchin' but not to the bulls tho i can't stand him.

I love the signing for us but he's the only player we signed that's just on a one year deal so i wouldn't doubt if he's one of the first guys we trade around the trade deadline.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yeah it's that time of year now. I've been spending most of my time on my New York Knicks boards but now that the draft and free agency is mostly over there really isn't much going on right now. Kinda interested to see if my Mets are sellers at the trade deadline which they need to be even though we've won 4 straight and just beat up the Twins in two games. The Bears and Rangers are my only teams that i can get on their message boards and talk positive about right now.

I actually don't mind what the Knicks ended up with in free agency even though we didn't get any of the big names out there.

I'm ready for some Bears football and football in general and playing fantasy football with adults.

Of course i'm always looking forward to Bears26 being on top of the Bears info game.

I can assure you that no one cares

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I love the signing for us but he's the only player we signed that's just on a one year deal so i wouldn't doubt if he's one of the first guys we trade around the trade deadline.
man, Marcus is gonna be bitchin game 1 of the season within 10 seconds into the game, he always bitching instead of turning to go up court and playing the game. Marcus believes in bitching over hustling. Even be bitchin' on the bench...
marcus-morris-yelling-at-jeff-hornaceck.gif

Good luck with his ass..

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Take this garbage elsewhere, this is a football thread.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
$6.7M is guaranteed but team wants to disperse payments so they don't lose a few mil if Jacobs has a non-football event that limits his career.
Let's offer Gruden a 7th rounder in 2030 for him.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Tell me more. I'm really interested.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

And they never will get any big names when James Dolan continues to be the biggest asshat among all owners in all sports.

How Knicks owner James Dolan dooms team's chances at greatness

Knicks owner James Dolan balked at Kevin Durant max contract offer ...

New York Knicks: Is James Dolan the Worst Owner in the NBA ...

How Knicks owner James Dolan dooms team's chances at greatness

Oakley calls Knicks owner a 'bully' for fan altercation | NBA.com

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

@Jamais Vu absolutely feel free to move this chit @dabears70 complains aboot others derailing chit and he's all up in here spewing Knickerbockers basketball...do actual places of bidness allow him in when he's wearing his "dabears70" propeller hat? @Grimson

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seriously , propeller hat head what would make someone be a fan of that shit show?

The Knicks are a worse franchise than what the Cleveland Browns used to be. Instead of disliking me how about manning up and answering the question pussy boy...

Status
Not open for further replies.