Which is Better ?
100 days till the CheeseHead Massacre

OR ... the Massacre at the Lake

Last edited:

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would beg to differ. I completely understood what he was doing. I think his method was effective enough for those of us with a functioning brain. He never said it was the most effective way to do it, he said it was the way that he personally does it. I do not understand why you are so hurt by the way he uses his keyboard, it shows you to be the weaker person that you were so offended that you resort to petty name calling antics. You used the word "appear" before your attack nice touch here. That is your way of calling this poster unhinged or old etc. etc. I came here for Bears news, not to read people attack other people on the way the type out their personal posts. Are most of us here to read about our favorite team the Chicago Bears?? Or are we here to attack people on the way they type their posts out?? Guess we know why you are here.

I do not understand why you are so hurt

I came here for Bears news, not to read people attack other people

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Trey is so fucking soft. We really need to upgrade our TEs after this season.
Edit: Apparently the surgery was 2 months ago so maybe he really did hurt himself before the eagles game???

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
It's like deja vu from last year...

[B]Kevin Fishbain[/B]‏Verified account @[B]kfishbain[/B]
FollowFollow @kfishbain
More
Bears fans are going to enjoy watching Riley Ridley at training camp. Early observation from OTAs is how smooth his route running is. On the practice field, he looks and seems to play faster than his timed speed.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
2 big surprises. That Trubisky had that many long throws, and that Mahomes only had 3 all season.
Yeah but it's kind of a sneaky stat. I wonder what those stats look like for 40+ yard bombs...? Or 30+ ?

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I don’t know where else to post this so I’m just going to post this here. His arm isn’t what’s holding him back it’s experience.

Long throws aren't a good measurement of arm strength. Its more timing and accuracy with the appropriate loft. Rex Grossman and Jeff Blake were great deep throwers, yet neither had good arm strength. I like Trubisky, but I don't think he has great arm strength.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
While the stats from this report are obviously positive there seems to be a lot missing like attempts, how many pass interference calls. While that’s not all on Trubisky he did miss some long throws with pretty open receivers and didn’t put it in a place where it could be called PI while he missed them out of bounds or just completely under or overthrew them.

I’m still positive about his play and this just proves nagy’s And Trubisky’s willingness to throw deep! I think they need to either do it more or be a tiny bit better than last year. Still a great sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.