Bears / Packers

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had a dream it was 35-7 BEARS and have been telling my Packer friends and getting mocked, so it would be amazing to happen. Kind of like that opening day vs the Packers in '06.
I was at the game with my brothers and it was glorious!

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Man.. no faith in the offense whatsoever... better return game, fresh defense, solid offensive momentum coming out of last year.

220 yards is very improbable. Mitch could have 175 by halftime and then turn to a run game. The packers have no pass rushers. Their defense will be stressed out late in the first half and the second half of the game. Plus I looked at their linebackers. Thats not exactly an all star lineup or even known names. Everyone of their defensive players needs to prove they belong as starters. No big FA signings other than Amos who to me seems like more of a run stopper. Without a pass rush getting home I dont expect him to be perfect out there.

220 is saying that Green Bay is an elite defense or that Mitch sucks. Either way you are wrong.

Also Rogers isnt getting over 250 unless he's trailing by 14 at half. Which could happen.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
I had a dream it was 35-7 BEARS and have been telling my Packer friends and getting mocked, so it would be amazing to happen. Kind of like that opening day vs the Packers in '06.
I was at that game at Lambeau, sitting 3 rows up from the endzone with my young son and 2 obnoxious Pack rats. Time of my life.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
How does this sound?

Trubisky
20-28. 235 yards
2 TDs. 0. INT
120 Passer Rating

Rodgers
25-42. 275 yards
0 TDs , 1 INT
69 Passer Rating
I'm getting the feeling the Bears are going to roll the Packers. Better players at almost every position, better coaches on both sides of the ball, and Nagy has been scheming for this game since April.

Pagano is going to have a field day.

vintage-bear

Liked Posts:
I'm getting the feeling the Bears are going to roll the Packers. Better players at almost every position, better coaches on both sides of the ball, and Nagy has been scheming for this game since April.

Pagano is going to have a field day.
except special teams coach

Bearfanuk

Liked Posts:
It makes for poor forum talk I know , but, I couldn’t care less. I just want that W anyway we can get it.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I think this will be a low scoring game because I believe that GB will have a top 5 defense this year. I can see this being a 13-10 game I would be surprised if either QB scores more than 1 TD
Every year someone claims the Packers will have a legit D and they never do. And their offense isn't the juggernaut that it needs to be to make up for it.

mbison

Liked Posts:
Every year someone claims the Packers will have a legit D and they never do. And their offense isn't the juggernaut that it needs to be to make up for it.

What other year have people made these claims? Maybe you don’t pay attention to football but over the last few years it has been know that GB only built through the draft. Last year was the first year they’ve invested this much in their defense.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think this will be a low scoring game because I believe that GB will have a top 5 defense this year. I can see this being a 13-10 game I would be surprised if either QB scores more than 1 TD
Yeah, they aren't going to have a top 5 defense this year.

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The implosion in GB will be real and it's just a matter of time. Looking forward to watching the circus. I'd be surprised if their coach makes it past 2 years. Gonna get ugly... in a good way for Bears fans.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The implosion in GB will be real and it's just a matter of time. Looking forward to watching the circus. I'd be surprised if their coach makes it past 2 years. Gonna get ugly... in a good way for Bears fans.
I expect that Aaron will instruct LeFluer that he is to give Rogers the Gatorade bath after a big win, rather than receive one. This should be fun.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Epic meltdown coming. I'm gonna enjoy it almost as much as I will enjoy our team.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Just so you guys know the Packer fans see it differently. Here is one quote.

(((I’m going to talk about just one aspect here in the opening post. The Bears DL vs the Packers OL. Goldman, Hicks and Mack are the strength of the Bears defense and really their whole team.

In 2018 the Packers had two starting OL coming off serious injury who were not 100% in Bulaga and Taylor. They also had McCray starting at RG. This hobbled unit was not equipped to slow down the Bears talented defensive front. The Packers won with some classic Aaron Rodgers heroics but as a fan you had to leave that game concerned about the quality of our offensive line after a bear dealt butt kicking.

2019 is a different year. Taylor and Bulaga are both 100% to start the season. Billy Turner has taken the place of Justin McCray. And the Packers offense should be far more balanced than a year ago.

I expect to see the Packers stymie the Bears pass rush, including Mack. Bulaga is at 100%. He’s at the end of his prime, but still the prime of his career. Lead by Bulaga, the Packers OL is gonna show up to Soldier field and shut the Bears the fuck up! Packers W needless to say. And I’m about ready to see AR start to get rid of the ball quicker, but if there is a game to leave it all on the field this is it. OL hold up. AR do AR shit! Victory!)))

I can't fkn wait.