Bears Positives

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Another positive, Bears football will be meaningful in November for the first time in 5 years.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's just a different perspective. Romo said himself that he thought Darnold was going to special and have a long career, but developmentally the Jets are a year or two behind Chicago....like the Chicago team from last year with no weapons and a young QB.

I mean, we basically beat a pathetic team like us last year.

That pathetic team beat Detroit 48-17, Denver 34-16 and the Colts 42-34. They are a bit banged up right now, but any given Sunday is minimally in play here.

Monster

Liked Posts:
It's just a different perspective. Romo said himself that he thought Darnold was going to special and have a long career, but developmentally the Jets are a year or two behind Chicago....like the Chicago team from last year with no weapons and a young QB.

I mean, we basically beat a pathetic team like us last year.

They beat a team they should beat.

richb688

Liked Posts:
Long penalty was 100percent stupid-stop the Bear form putting up more points on the board

richb688

Liked Posts:
That pathetic team beat Detroit 48-17, Denver 34-16 and the Colts 42-34. They are a bit banged up right now, but any given Sunday is minimally in play here.[/QUO

They were one of the better defensive teams the Bears played this year. The Bears have to be ready for the Bill-all road games are tough