Bears Related Why do fat BALD ppl ??? tend 2 think they are some sort of tough guys?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I'm like a high rise building, hit me with a plane and i'll murder thousands
LcVJkWB.gif

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I’m still trying to figure out why I clicked on this.....

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Some people can pull it off, some can't. But the worst IMO are dude's who have almost no hair who do weird combovers and shit instead of just going all in and shaving that shit off. Unless you have a horribly misshapen head, do you seriously think those wisps of gross hair make you look better? Smh. Let it go bro...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Some people can pull it off, some can't. But the worst IMO are dude's who have almost no hair who do weird combovers and shit instead of just going all in and shaving that shit off. Unless you have a horribly misshapen head, do you seriously think those wisps of gross hair make you look better? Smh. Let it go bro...

If I go bald I will get a skull tattoo of hair on my head. Tough and practical

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I admit when kids fuck up in the Little League World Series I make fun of them
Serious question - what kind of normal elderly man watches the little league world series, if they don't have a grandkid playing in it, or a son coaching? Second question, have you ever been thrown out of an Elgin little league field and / or a police report filed when the parents realized you had no connection to any of the children on the field and were staring at them awkwardly?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fuck, that shit is so awkward. I always look at those lonely hairs and they always catch me gazing at them. Similar to when women occasionally catch me staring at their hooters, but I've gotten really good at that over the past 20 years.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Serious question - what kind of normal elderly man watches the little league world series, if they don't have a grandkid playing in it, or a son coaching? Second question, have you ever been thrown out of an Elgin little league field and / or a police report filed when the parents realized you had no connection to any of the children on the field and were staring at them awkwardly?
Gosh I know when I make any thread these days @Omeletpants is bound to troll it or try to derail and I try 2 be cool and ask him to actually engage in the subject. I dont even bother reporting him. While I know this is a silly preseason thread can the paedo derail posts be addressed going forward? Inb4 ommy says I'm trying to censor a conservative view because paedo chit is not just a conservative thing....

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Back in the olden days there were bad toupees everywhere, now they are very rare, I miss them.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I used to shave my head for St. Baldrick's Day. But I haven't participated in that for a few years.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Dumbfuck, I would have thought that your ascension to Moderator would have raised your IQ. That didn't happen.

The LL World Series on ESPN runs for over a week and produces big viewership ratings.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Dumbfuck, I would have thought that your ascension to Moderator would have raised your IQ. That didn't happen.

The LL World Series on ESPN runs for over a week and produces big viewership ratings.
Dumbfuck, you choose to watch little kids play with balls on TV than literally anything else?