Bears Related Why do fat BALD ppl ??? tend 2 think they are some sort of tough guys?

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Why do fat and bald people all have the same gym teacher/high school coach/cop style too?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You like a high rise building. No center of gravity.
The center of gravity in a high rise building in generally below ground because the foundations are very deep in the ground

Last edited:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You know, there is a story in the Bible in which "42 lads" harass a bald guy. And the bald guy curses them. So God decides to summon a couple of female bears to shred the 42 lads for harassing said bald guy.

Moral of the story? Don't fuck with bald dudes or GOD WILL SUMMON SOME FUCKING SHE-BEARS TO FUCKING KILL YOU!

I feel like this story is very relevant.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know, there is a story in the Bible in which "42 lads" harass a bald guy. And the bald guy curses them. So God decides to summon a couple of female bears to shred the 42 lads for harassing said bald guy.

Moral of the story? Don't fuck with bald dudes or GOD WILL SUMMON SOME FUCKING SHE-BEARS TO FUCKING KILL YOU!

I feel like this story is very relevant.

Definitely Bears related, thank you.

?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saw a cool video about hair transplants. Now they no longer have to use a doctor to scalpel a line of follicles off the back of ur head. It's now an automated, painless process done by a robot. Really cutting down costs on hair transplants... in 30 years if I'm ever bald, I won't have to overpay some doctor to do the procedure. ?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Saw a cool video about hair transplants. Now they no longer have to use a doctor to scalpel a line of follicles off the back of ur head. It's now an automated, painless process done by a robot. Really cutting down costs on hair transplants... in 30 years if I'm ever bald, I won't have to overpay some doctor to do the procedure. ?
Honestly would u choose the robot hair replacement over an automated suicide booth?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
haha I watched his little DMT documentary. God I can't stand his voice. Imagine hearing Joe Rogaine's voice while you were on DMT. You might become Darth Vader

I love some Joe Rogan. His voice doesn't bother me, and he really does have some interesting guests. Gets me through the work day when I'm bored af, that's for sure.

You might find Joe Rogan meets Joe Rogan funny, though...

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I love some Joe Rogan. His voice doesn't bother me, and he really does have some interesting guests. Gets me through the work day when I'm bored af, that's for sure.

You might find Joe Rogan meets Joe Rogan funny, though...

Evidently Fear Is Not A Factor For You

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Suddenly this forum doesn't know HALF vs HALVE, and SELF vs SELVE.

Proof of the damage summer break can HAVE on the kids. :smug2:

Nah, the angry bald guy stereotype isn't entirely wrong. Those loud obnoxious guys give the rest a bad rap.
...kinda like our meatball fans.

TBH - I speculate Long threw up bec he was so overcome by regret about losing his shit so badly and so publicly. Seems like a decent dude, but totally lost it for that one moment. Hope he's coping well since as a person & player.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I've been shaving my head since college. From 16-20 I had longish hair and it became a pain in the arse for rugby, so my buddy shaved it at a party, and I've never looked back.
So you would have a full head of hair if you didn't shave it right now?