Bears sign Gace. Gets OC - 3 YEAR DEAL *OFFICIAL

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming ‏@AaronLemingNFL 1m1 minute ago

As @RapSheet just reported, Adam Gase is officially the new OC. Good news. Hoping its for more than a year. #Bears

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Adam Jahns ‏@adamjahns 1m1 minute ago Mobile, AL

In other coaching moves, sources also said that strength coach Mike Clark will not be returning for the #Bears.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am glad Rapadoosh was finally able to officially report this.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Who would have thought we'd hire a HC that made the SB, a a D coordinator with a top 5 ranking, and a o coordinator with a top 5 ranking. Thank god Denver and SF went postal on their coaching staffs. This has to be the best collection of coaches since 85.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
very cool. i just hope he's not gone after 1 year.

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming ‏@AaronLemingNFL 5m5 minutes ago

I understand that Gase's deal is for 3 years but a promotion to HC voids that deal. That's was my "1 year" concern. #Bears

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I understand that Gase's deal is for 3 years but a promotion to HC voids that deal. That's was my "1 year" concern. #Bears

So even though it is a 3 year deal, he can interview next year for Head Coach somewhere else and if he gets it the contract is void?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ZOMG It's like a NEW BEGINNING with the Bears as Gace gets OC - 3 YEAR DEAL *OFFICIAL

It's unlike the Bears I've ever known.

This is just hte beginning everyone and I'm proud to say that I called this. Case is going to do one hell of a job for our Bears and despite all of the naysayers and idiots, I'm really looking forward to the new professional version of the team we all spend so much time bitching about. :)

First there was Fox, which I pretty much new was going to be hired because of twitter.

Wait, first it was Pace. But whatever, I knew that was going to happen.

Then we get a top tier guy in ***gio, who coached for the 49rs and could have gone to ANY team, but our new braintrust got it done.

And now the OC spot is filled with a guy that is supposed to be really great (never heard of him really, but he coached the GOAT in Peyton Manning so think of what he can do with Cutler)

I'm really thrilled, so much that I started this thread!!!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago

The #Bears are hiring Adam Gase as their offensive coordinator, source said. It’s a 3-year deal.

Sourced.

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

yeah....if cutty stays and Gase gets him to look half way decent he'll get a few calls...