Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
#BREAKING Bears Trade Mitch Trubisky.
134Shares
Email
Comment

It's been quite the whirlwind in Chicago over the last week and it's just been topped off with a bombshell.
The Chicago Bears have finally given up on the Mitch Trubisky experiment and moved on from the 25 year old quarterback.
General manager Ryan Pace has shipped Trubisky off to the Kansas City Chiefs for a 2020 4th round draft pick (108th overall).
It's quite the turn around considering that the Bears traded the Nos. 3, 67 and 111 picks overall, as well as a 2018 third-round pick during the 2017 NFL Draft to move up and select Trubisky.
Both Pace and head coach Matt Nagy repeatedly gave Trubisky a vote of confidence during the offseason but eventually wound up trading for Nick Foles from the Jacksonville Jaguars. With all the connections Foles has to the Bears coaching staff, it led many to believe that he was going to be the starter and there wouldn't be any "real" competition for the starting job during training camp.
While he's shown some glimpses of promise over the last couple of seasons it just hasn't been enough. Trubisky's best year came in 2018 when the Bears made the playoffs. During the 2018 season, Trubisky threw for 3223 yards, 24 touchdowns and 12 interceptions and followed that up with 3138 yards, 17 touchdowns and 10 interceptions last year but was hampered by injury.
ESPN's April Foolington is expected to have more details of the trade later on today.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Funny things is that's a trade I'd actually make. Even if April Foolington did come up with it.

actually thinking about it, that's not true. I'd trade him for their 3rd.

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
Well played, considering I'd fully expect that kind of return for him. I nearly believed it, but seeing the Chiefs as the destination gave me pause. No reason they would trade for him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Well played, considering I'd fully expect that kind of return for him. I nearly believed it, but seeing the Chiefs as the destination gave me pause. No reason they would trade for him.

Mitch Trubisky would be a 4,000+ yard, 25+ TD, 8 INT guy under Andy Reid.

TheMarshallPlan

Ladies: Libertarians Do It Better!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah yeah. Whatever. Happy April Fools Day.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not seeing this anywhere... He was just getting ready to blow up Mahomes style

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I didn't believe it the moment i saw the return. Now if it was for a 2022 7th round pick and a shaken up RC Cola then I woulda been fooled

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ehhh ... if he went in for MaHommie because of let's say a cracked rib ..... TruShitsky would look like THE TRUTH in that O

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Charlotte Hornets
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I already knew by the title that it was an April Fools ahah but good try because some peoples felt for it.