CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Starting this one early but it is almost here.

owic4uj4smbrhkqk3ojf

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine being in 2019 and picking the packers to win the North.

It’s definitely plausible. Packers have a huge edge at QB and Rodgers finally has a decent running game and defense led by the formidable Mike Pettine. Plus they play a 3rd place schedule. Cowherd is calling them to win the North and he’s usually right.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
starting to remind me of the great times when you were wishing for a Trubisky injury so Daniel could start........stay classy.

Huh? I'm not wishing injury on anyone. Injuries are a part of football. Have you ever played bro?

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
It’s definitely plausible. Packers have a huge edge at QB and Rodgers finally has a decent running game and defense led by the formidable Mike Pettine. Plus they play a 3rd place schedule. Cowherd is calling them to win the North and he’s usually right.

Also the same QB that hung his young WRs to dry. Rodgers blamed them for crappy offense.

Also calling different plays than former HC McCarthy on the field. I can’t wait to see how the new HC (who is younger than Rodgers) and Rodgers will interact with each other.

Personally I think it’s going to turn shit quickly especially when the Bears kick their ass in the first game.

The Vikings are more of a threat to win the NFC North than Packers. More talent on offense and defense other than QB.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Also the same QB that hung his young WRs to dry. Rodgers blamed them for crappy offense.

Also calling different plays than former HC McCarthy on the field. I can’t wait to see how the new HC (who is younger than Rodgers) and Rodgers will interact with each other.

Personally I think it’s going to turn shit quickly especially when the Bears kick their ass in the first game.

The Vikings are more of a threat to win the NFC North than Packers. More talent on offense and defense other than QB.
But Kirk Cousins. I still think the packers are the “biggest” threat to the bears because of Rodgers, but that’s only because the other two teams are the Vikings and the Lions.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Bort

Liked Posts:
Only a dipshit would pick to Packers to win anything until they can prove that they can stop opposing quarterbacks from routinely torching them. They have literally the worst passing defense in the entire NFL. They're the only team in the entire NFL to allow opposing quarterbacks to AVERAGE a 100+ quarterback rating in back to back seasons in 2017 and 2018. Does anyone really expect Adrian Amos of all people to fix that dumpster fire of a secondary?