Bears Training Camp thread

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only a dipshit would pick to Packers to win anything until they can prove that they can stop opposing quarterbacks from routinely torching them. They have literally the worst passing defense in the entire NFL. They're the only team in the entire NFL to allow opposing quarterbacks to AVERAGE a 100+ quarterback rating in back to back seasons in 2017 and 2018. Does anyone really expect Adrian Amos of all people to fix that dumpster fire of a secondary?

I love it when some dweebus on a message board calls someone who has made a very successful career out of predictions and betting a “dipshit”.

Bort

Liked Posts:
I love it when some dweebus on a message board calls someone who has made a very successful career out of predictions and betting a “dipshit”.

LOL Cowherd has made a successful career based on being as obnoxious and inflammatory as possible in order to get clicks and views, not on accurately predicting anything. He is probably most famous for being the guy who got fired from ESPN for saying the reason that there are so many good Dominican baseball players is that baseball is a simple game and Dominicans are uneducated.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL Cowherd has made a successful career based on being as obnoxious and inflammatory as possible in order to get clicks and views, not on accurately predicting anything. He is probably most famous for being the guy who got fired from ESPN for saying the reason that there are so many good Dominican baseball players is that baseball is a simple game and Dominicans are uneducated.

I’m sorry Bort but that’s just not true. I’d argue your rage filled posts about Cowherd are inflammatory though

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
But Kirk Cousins. I still think the packers are the “biggest” threat to the bears because of Rodgers, but that’s only because the other two teams are the Vikings and the Lions.

The Packers also have D.Adams and A,Jones who's turned into a nice RB for them and they really worked on that defense starting last offseason when they added two starting CB's with their first two picks in the draft with J.Alexander and J.Jackson and they worked on their defense again this offseason with getting a couple of starting OLB's and A.Amos in free agency and using two 1st round picks on R.Gary and D.Savage.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The Packers also have D.Adams and A,Jones who's turned into a nice RB for them and they really worked on that defense starting last offseason when they added two starting CB's with their first two picks in the draft with J.Alexander and J.Jackson and they worked on their defense again this offseason with getting a couple of starting OLB's and A.Amos in free agency and using two 1st round picks on R.Gary and D.Savage.
They’re counting on Amos to fix their safety problem which is comical, and completely overpaid for 2 EDGE rushers who have been nothing but average their whole career. Savage is a nice pick but Gary was just as disastrous of a pick.

Bort

Liked Posts:

I don't want to turn this into a Packers Suck thread, but just because guys were high draft picks doesn't mean they're actually good. Jaire Alexander and Josh Jackson combined for a whopping one interception last year while getting repeatedly torched. I get that they were rookies, but they sucked. Jaire Alexander is one of those guys who was drafted really high based on being a great athlete and having potential rather than necessarily being a good football player. I have no idea how he managed to make the all-rookie team.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice cherrypicked examples. You can edit anything in a way to make someone look bad now. He’s right most of the time and he’s certainly right a hell of a lot more than you two dweebs combined.

lol dweebs....how old are you......Cowherd's a moron

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
GB should be a good team. Vikings should rebound from last year. The Bears are the defending champs, young, and very talented.

It’s the toughest division in football. Enjoy the times and rivalries. It’s fun to be relevant in December!

Last edited: