Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Ok let’s talk about how bad it is for Trubs riding a scooter in training camp.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We know this team is talented. It is not like previous years where we cross our fingers and hope some guys don’t suck.

Just stay healthy. I don’t give a shit about anything else.

Looking forward to the preseason. Some of these down roster guys are going to need to fill roles in 2020 and beyond for cap reasons.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Jamais Vu prepare for combat

As much as I want to....
Tbf, there isn't much to fuck up at this point as there is no real Bears news to report.

This was kind of the problem with starting this thread so early. Do I just delete the last three dozen posts and lock this thread up until the middle of next week?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
OK GUYS BACK ON TRACK SO XERO CAN LOWER HIS BLOOD PRESSURE:

BEARS STILL HAVENT ADDRESSED THE LONGSNAPPING SITUATION...
Getting his blood pressure down is going to take more than that... TnP

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
They’re counting on Amos to fix their safety problem which is comical, and completely overpaid for 2 EDGE rushers who have been nothing but average their whole career. Savage is a nice pick but Gary was just as disastrous of a pick.

Yeah i hear you and can't say if the moves they've made will work or not but they have made some decent moves that if they do work out for them then they could have a decent defense. I don't see them being anything like the Bears should be but when you have A.Rodgers you don't have to have a Bears type of defense.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I have my doubts about Aaron returning to the Aaron of old.
Yeah i hear you and can't say if the moves they've made will work or not but they have made some decent moves that if they do work out for them then they could have a decent defense. I don't see them being anything like the Bears should be but when you have A.Rodgers you don't have to have a Bears type of defense.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Aaron will still be Aaron if he’s healthy. It will be super interesting if the Packs D steps up and the Bears O steps up. I still expect the Bears to sweep the series though. And the division. Bear down.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
old Aaron is one of the 5 best QBs ever. I just don’t see him returning to that level. That’s not to say he’s going to be bad or even anything below a top 7 QB in the current NFL but he just won’t ever be a walking god ever again.
I sure hope you're right and we never see the old Aaron again.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
old Aaron is one of the 5 best QBs ever. I just don’t see him returning to that level. That’s not to say he’s going to be bad or even anything below a top 7 QB in the current NFL but he just won’t ever be a walking god ever again.
There is really no reason to believe that Aaron Rodgers won't return to a top 5 level QB in the NFL in every game he plays in the NFL.

The guy is phenomenal. Just stop. I view the Packers at 2/1 as one of the better bets in NFL division odds. The NFC North should not be touched, but if you touched it, the Packers probably present the best value, and 100% reason is because that man is their leader.