Bears Training Camp thread

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
There is really no reason to believe that Aaron Rodgers won't return to a top 5 level QB in the NFL in every game he plays in the NFL.

The guy is phenomenal. Just stop. I view the Packers at 2/1 as one of the better bets in NFL division odds. The NFC North should not be touched, but if you touched it, the Packers probably present the best value, and 100% reason is because that man is their leader.
Really? Every game he plays in the NFL? Where was that guy the past 2 seasons?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really? Every game he plays in the NFL? Where was that guy the past 2 seasons?

McCarthy was years past due for exit. Just give him a chance with a reasonably modern offense. I expect him to terrorize the league whenever healthy. That guy has been there.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
old Aaron is one of the 5 best QBs ever. I just don’t see him returning to that level. That’s not to say he’s going to be bad or even anything below a top 7 QB in the current NFL but he just won’t ever be a walking god ever again.
Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino and Jay Cutler would beg to differ.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino and Jay Cutler would beg to differ.
Do me a favor and never include Jay Cutler on a list like that ever again in the future for any goddamn reason, not crack, not PCP, not jack or the green whack....you ever put that JC in a line like that again there ain't no forgiveness or no sympathy, no excuse for the toilet paper you ever used.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
McCarthy was years past due for exit. Just give him a chance with a reasonably modern offense. I expect him to terrorize the league whenever healthy. That guy has been there.
What exactly gives you faith that the packers will be operating a “reasonably modern offense”? The shit show lafleur ran in Tennessee? The new weapons they didn’t bring in this offseason? The new o line that they also didn’t bring in this season?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What exactly gives you faith that the packers will be operating a “reasonably modern offense”? The shit show lafleur ran in Tennessee? The new weapons they didn’t bring in this offseason? The new o line that they also didn’t bring in this season?

You ain't wrong.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Do me a favor and never include Jay Cutler on a list like that ever again in the future for any goddamn reason, not crack, not PCP, not jack or the green whack....you ever put that JC in a line like that again there ain't no forgiveness or no sympathy, no excuse for the toilet paper you ever used.

Imagine a world where Diabeetus doesn't prohibit Jay Cutler's cannon arm and no mercy playing style? We witnessed the greatest QB to ever play the game dude...with diabeetus.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
f98642d8c9d6b92644520c4f1854dd0e.jpeg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I get what you're saying but still think you're underestimating what a healthy A.Rodgers can do and when healthy and at his best he doesn't need great players at every position, he doesn't even need good players at every position. Lets just hope you're right that the greatness is no longer there for him. Even if not i'd still be very scared of A.Rodgers especially if we're not up by at least 21 in the 4th quarter. Not even sure i'm feeling secure with a 21 point lead in the 4th.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers hasn't thrown a good ball since they tore down the Des Plaines oasis. Next.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He meant Deshaun Watson, not Jay Cutler

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He was healthy last year.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Rodgers and Brady were used to having a cupcake division to go 5-1 or 6-0 and make the playoffs. Not anymore for Rodgers. We will see if Rodgers can overcome. Personally I think he is on his downward slide like Drew Brees.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
fucking stupid cunts still getting trolled by tribar

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox