Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Submits PTO request for 11/19

Writes "Be drunker af" above "Be drunk af" on 11/18 on calendar
Might as well just take the whole week off at that point.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Bunch of fucking brokebacks complaining the game starts at a later time because their favorite NFL team is playing well. I guess a bunch of baby back bitches around here would prefer the Bears were playing at Noon and were 2-6.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bunch of fucking brokebacks complaining the game starts at a later time because their favorite NFL team is playing well. I guess a bunch of baby back bitches around here would prefer the Bears were playing at Noon and were 2-6.

Hey now!!!

And to everyone else, lets stay POSITIVELY PUMPED UP!!

Think of it this way, we get literally the whole entire day to watch NFL action on Redzone... then, when the fun is usually over around 7.... BLAM POW! BEARS FOOTBALL BABY!!!

I love the flex to SNF and cant wait for this game!

:bearbang:

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Good chance for Trubisky to show the world he's legit... or not.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hey now!!!

And to everyone else, lets stay POSITIVELY PUMPED UP!!

Think of it this way, we get literally the whole entire day to watch NFL action on Redzone... then, when the fun is usually over around 7.... BLAM POW! BEARS FOOTBALL BABY!!!

I love the flex to SNF and cant wait for this game!

:bearbang:

It gives me extra time to prep my juicy lucy's for the big Bears/Vikings SHOWDOWN. BEAR DOWN BROTHER!

:bearbang::sweep::bearbang::sweep::woot::woot::bowrofl::smug:

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
This doesn’t happen if the packers win last night. People are starting to see this division is going to come down to us and Minnesota

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
well, at least they play the beaten down Lions the super short week. however, after that, they don't play again for about 10 days. it's almost like getting another bye. who was snorting laundry detergent putting all their division games in an 8 game span and having them play the Lions twice 2 weeks apart? how is this decided, manatee balls?

The NFL usually backloads division games to make things more interesting down the stretch.

Speed

Liked Posts:
What game was Sunday night before

TL1961

Liked Posts:

What an idiotic response.

No we wouldn't prefer they were 2-6 playing at noon. We prefer they simply be playing at noon, since they play Thursday morning the same week.

A Thursday game at 11:30 am is literally the shortest turnaround from Sunday possible. Playing as late as possible on Sunday makes an extremely short turnaround significantly worse.

Why anyone would equate having an issue with this ridiculously unfair scheduling with wishing we sucked is so stupid there's no understanding it.

You literally just have to try to insult people for no reason. Why?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

No we wouldn't prefer they were 2-6 playing at noon. We prefer they simply be playing at noon, since they play Thursday morning the same week.

A Thursday game at 11:30 am is literally the shortest turnaround from Sunday possible. Playing as late as possible on Sunday makes an extremely short turnaround significantly worse.

Why anyone would equate having an issue with this ridiculously unfair scheduling with wishing we sucked is so stupid there's no understanding it.

You seem way too upset about this SMH.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Dammit, why can't our QB and defense suck more?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Good chance for Trubisky to show the world he's legit... or not.

Look, everybody! It is another Trubisky thread.

Just when you thought it was about scheduling.....whammo!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You seem way too upset about this SMH.

shake your head all you want. You don't know how upset I am or am not,and it's not for you to determine what is "too much".

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
shake your head all you want. You don't know how upset I am or am not,and it's not for you to determine what is "too much".

Your post is too much IMO and then your defense of it is not as much but if you add it on to your initial post it's even moreso too much IMO. SMH.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Depends on what goes on after that Sunday night game. After a Sunday afternoon game is usually partying. If they can reign it in after the night game, recognizing there is a Thursday afternoon game coming, and then a few days off, it can work in their favor.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Your post is too much IMO and then your defense of it is not as much but if you add it on to your initial post it's even moreso too much IMO. SMH.

I will check with you before posting from here forward.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Depends on what goes on after that Sunday night game. After a Sunday afternoon game is usually partying. If they can reign it in after the night game, recognizing there is a Thursday afternoon game coming, and then a few days off, it can work in their favor.

That's an excellent point. Imagine being upset about the flex when there's points like this being made. SMH

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I will check with you before posting from here forward.

It's just an opinion, and mine shouldn't really matter that much to you or anyone really, should it? SMH