Bears vs Rams. What's your greatest concern?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Witzmann vs Donald! Their D line is strongest where we aint. There won't be much pocket this week. Imagine Daniel having to start again.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Bears vs Rams. What's your greatest concern?

Witzmann vs Donald! Their D line is strongest where we aint. There won't be much pocket this week. Imagine Daniel having to start again.
Greatest concern would be injury. But that wouldnt have anything to do with the Rams.

Donald will likely cause an oft lack of center pocket for whoever QBs. And their passrush in general is good.

Daniel isn't as flatfooted as people make him out to be, he just doesn't compare to Trub, and few do. Maybe Daniel would benefit a bit from rollouts too?

Prison_Mike

Liked Posts:
Anyone from the Bears against anyone from the Rams. If last Sunday taught us anything, it's that the Rams are great, and the Bears are just merely skating along.
This year, the Bears are overachieving. They have surpassed all expectations, and are setting up for a magical year 2 of the Nagy era.
They just aren't there yet to compete at such a high level. It will be brutal, and there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth on this board, and across all social media after Sunday night.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My biggest concern?

Losing then logging into here

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Naggy thinking trubisky is still too exhausted to play

Fangio forgetting to coach in the 4 th quarter

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Injuries

Toast88

Liked Posts:
My greatest concern is the Bears offense starting out slow and in a hole down 14-0 or 21-0 because the Rams offense is so dynamic and they have some really good playmakers on defense as well.

We think of this Bears offense as being great, but it’s not—It’s much-improved, but they have a long way to go and are 20th in offensive yards.

I’m not worried about the D because I think we know what they are, but we also know they give up big chunk plays and also regularly vacate the middle of the field. That won’t fly against the Rams. They’re damn good.

Because of those main issues, I think it’s very unlikely the Bears win this game. They’re just not there yet.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Rams have made most look inferior, so I am not worried that the Bears will be any different.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
The Rams exposing our defense in a way that shows schematic deficiencies in our defense and not just a talent discrepancy that's used by future opponents to beat us.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Trubs! If he's gonna start or not

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Gurley and not getting pressure on Goff. Bears need to have their best tackling game and stop Gurley upon first contact and make sure to get pressure on Goff. Can’t allow big plays and absolutely cannot have any blown coverages.

Offensively, obviously need to contain Donald and Mitch can’t leave any plays on the field. If guys are open and streak free, it’s a must that he hits them. This is really the only game I care about this season. I’ve loved watching this team play this year and am enthused, but this is the only legit team on the schedule. Should we buy into the bears? This game will answer that. I don’t care about the record. If the bears are on the path we hope them to be, they find a way to win at home.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Blocking Donald. Witzman might actually die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
By the way I am also #calling a bears win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fangio getting owned on national TV. Nagy getting too conservative.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

LOL. They might have to sit Trubisky again just for that reason...

gS-WTT.gif

8Cklsk.gif