Bears Will Beat the Lions This Week

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
The Bears will win and build off the momentum to go on a run beating the Rams, Giants, and Lions again. It starts this weekend. Bear Down!

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
The Bears will win and build off the momentum to go on a run beating the Rams, Giants, and Lions again. It starts this weekend. Bear Down!

What exactly in the last 4 weeks has led you to believe this?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I honestly cant make a prediction on this game

If the Bears get their act together they most certainly would win, but thats a big IF...
Remember, the Lions are the Lions

There is just too many variables to make a prediction

Do we even know if Trubisky is starting??

cobra302

Liked Posts:
Before the 2019 regular season, I was the most optimistic I’d been in years. Then the regular season started & removed every bit of that optimism. This team is truly hard to watch & I don’t know where you begin to fix it. Not only will the Lions handily beat the Bears, but the Bears finish 3 & 13 with 1st round pick going to the Raiders. I see several more bad rebuilding seasons upcoming.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Before the 2019 regular season, I was the most optimistic I’d been in years. Then the regular season started & removed every bit of that optimism. This team is truly hard to watch & I don’t know where you begin to fix it. Not only will the Lions handily beat the Bears, but the Bears finish 3 & 13 with 1st round pick going to the Raiders. I see several more bad rebuilding seasons upcoming.
I think they will win more than 3 games..Nagy may be forced to pull Trubisky.. Daniel isnt any better but he may provide the team with a spark..Id go as far as saying maybe 4-5 wins..Giants and maybe Lions or Vikes could be a win

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I honestly cant make a prediction on this game

If the Bears get their act together they most certainly would win, but thats a big IF...
Remember, the Lions are the Lions

There is just too many variables to make a prediction

Do we even know if Trubisky is starting??

I'm on record that we are going to lose...but if our defense can score...and the Lions are going to Lion.

We'd need a 2 or 3 turnover game...like 2 TOs and one is for a score.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
I think they will win more than 3 games..Nagy may be forced to pull Trubisky.. Daniel isnt any better but he may provide the team with a spark..Id go as far as saying maybe 4-5 wins..Giants and maybe Lions or Vikes could be a win

That's not saying much. When it comes to the NFL, 4-5 wins = 3 wins.

Beartex

Liked Posts:
Could totally see the Bears winning on Sunday. As long as we run most of the offense out the I formation, don’t do any stupid gimmick plays, give Montgomery more touches then Cohen, Trubisky doesn’t make any stupid mistakes and the offensive line plays well. Oh and Nagy calls a good game . So yeah Bears lose 20-13

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could totally see the Bears winning on Sunday. As long as we run most of the offense out the I formation, don’t do any stupid gimmick plays, give Montgomery more touches then Cohen, Trubisky doesn’t make any stupid mistakes and the offensive line plays well. Oh and Nagy calls a good game . So yeah Bears lose 20-13
So, in other words,have someone else as HC?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tough one to call really. Lions can score but are also accustomed to blowing leads and losing. Bears can't score but can limit the amount other teams score. if there's an advantage to be had besides home field, I think it's that the Lions still can't run the ball worth a damn so they won't be able to take advantage of the Bears lesser run D with Hicks out.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Nagy sticks to his usual game plan of mostly everything under 5 yards, the Lions will stack the box like other teams have done and disrupt any runs or passes

If Nagy throws the ball downfield like he did on a couple of successful drives last week, they have a chance

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I also see the Bears winning this game. This will be the week the offense explodes.....against possibly the worst defense in the league. The defense should have one of those games that reminds us why they were ranked so highly. Playing what should be a one dimensional Lions team, at home, after that abomination drive at the end of the Eagles game.

I could also see this being the start of a 4 game run like the OP suggests. Just to give us hope again to rip it out on the last 4 games.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
The loser bowl right here.
Who will suck less!!!!
Can't wait for game time.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Daniels would have been starting already if our line wasnt such shit
Might as well though
Mitch aint running the ball no more
Thats what made him somewhat competitive last year
I dont understand where his running went
Hes at 50 percent strength without it

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch is going to light it up Sunday leading to an mvp level second half performance

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
This is one I actually wouldn't be surprised to see the Bears win. Lions have a long history of, well, Lions-ing away games they should win. Not that the 2019 Bears don't also do that, but I can see this one ending in a game of "hot potato" for who is going to let the other team be more incompetent and lose the game harder.