Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I think this game is going to be closer than that. Not predicting a win for either team. That said, Nagy with time to prepare, scares the shit out of me. He hasn't proven that extra time actually does him any good.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I feel great about this game. The loss last game is the reason. I think we will be more focused.

RunRunRunPunt

Liked Posts:
My betting model has the Bears winning 17-10.

I'll need them at -2 in order to put 100 on them

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think this game is going to be closer than that. Not predicting a win for either team. That said, Nagy with time to prepare, scares the shit out of me. He hasn't proven that extra time actually does him any good.
Including the offseason.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Saints win a close game.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
I think it will be ugly but the Bears D shows up and makes up for the offensive offense. Maybe some special
teams magic.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
First play of game Patterson flea flicker to Cohen who throws it deep to Trubisky....

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
We have no excuse to lose this game. If we can't squeeze out a win when our opponent is missing their starting QB, RB, and TE we are doomed to lose many more and miss out on the playoffs. Also, we have held GB and Vikings to a total of 16 points on our field and I like our defenses' chances to get some turnovers and leave the offense with a short field

Bears 24
Saints 10

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
We have no excuse to lose this game. If we can't squeeze out a win when our opponent is missing their starting QB, RB, and TE we are doomed to lose many more and miss out on the playoffs. Also, we have held GB and Vikings to a total of 16 points on our field and I like our defenses' chances to get some turnovers and leave the offense with a short field

Bears 24
Saints 10

LOL, The Saints are 4-0 with Bridgewater, so forget about that. Latvius Murray is a very good backup, one of the better ones in the league. So forget about that. And Jared Cook literally makes almost no impact. This game is likely to be close, unless the Bears O can break through the Saints defense, that has seriously stepped up a notch since Brees went down.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Bears 24
Saints 10

"We"? Do you work for the bears or are you just a terrible mouthbreathing meatball loser?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:

its 6 games into his second season.

how can it “ scare the shit out of you”? It’s not a large enough sample to mean anything, you’re scared shitless because he’s 0-1 coming off a bye? Okay?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears with a win....I've been right about each game so far.....I assume this will continue.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
its 6 games into his second season.

how can it “ scare the shit out of you”? It’s not a large enough sample to mean anything, you’re scared shitless because he’s 0-1 coming off a bye? Okay?

0-2 in season openers and 0-1 off the bye. Seems pretty damning.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I’ve never heard the 1st game of the season categorized in that way, but whatever.