1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
As a service, I'm going to explain a few of the stimulus programs to you

Did you see this Virus stimulus package provision for small businesses, independent contractors ?

It's a loan that the government treats the first $10,000 as a grant that you don't have to pay back. Just announced and can apply today. Some people are getting their checks in 3 days. Look at the video and see if you dicklicker apply

Second program:
For example, let's make up a fictional character named Scoot. Not very bright but he wrangled a position as a substitute teacher. He is not an employee of the school district, but a contractor. He has made $3000 so far this year. Because the schools are closed, he has technically been made unemployed by the virus. So he will get about $25/week in normal unemployment PLUS the $600/week bonus stipend that all unemployed people get under the stimulus program. This goes for 39 weeks so he will get $39,000. Is Scoot worth that much? NO, but that's the program the Liberals created

Last edited:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Don't you have shitty music to post in one of your shitty music threads?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My mission in life is to educate idiots like you. Your approval of my music matters not as you are the Ryan Pace of CCS, a fucking idiot

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Can you do your ANTIFA material now plzzzz?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Let the dullard wallow in his shallow pool of soulless white blues, vapid priorities, and this Cream of the Creeps thread.

It's fairly obvious who, and what this cretin is.