Bigger disappointment this year: Bears or Cowboys?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
According to the media, it's the Cowboys.

We are like swept under the rug compared to the Cowboys which is unfortunate because I want Pace and Nagy to be embarrassed. Garrett is getting fired while we will have nothing to look forward to going into next year.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Also San Diego.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
The Cowboys will be more disappointing because of their national following.

We're more like the Lions and Jets.

I cannot see winning anything with Nagy's brand of football. We're probably stuck here for a couple of years. 7-9 wins.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Cowboys have way more talent on the team..Id say they are the bigger disappointment

Dak is better than Mitch
Elliot is better than Monty

and, Dallas doesnt have Nagy to screw things up

Visionman

Liked Posts:
At least we dont have Jerry running things...

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Cowboys have way more talent on the team..Id say they are the bigger disappointment

Dak is better than Mitch
Elliot is better than Monty

and, Dallas doesnt have Nagy to screw things up
Garret is weak. Time for Jerry to divorce this guy he became married to. Much better chance Cowboys get a new HC in the off season than the Bears. They'll give Nagy at least 2 more years.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Garrett is gone for sure.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Definitely Dallas.

A lot of the media and “experts” were predicting a let down season for the Bears.

Dallas has more talent. They are a better franchise and the media always gives them a chance till they piss it away.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Probably because of T. Aik

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
The media consensus was Dallas was supposed to win now and the Bears were supposed to regress.

Dallas is loaded with talent and might actually be good with a new coach next year though they don't have enough cap room to keep all their stars.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The media consensus was Dallas was supposed to win now and the Bears were supposed to regress.

Dallas is loaded with talent and might actually be good with a new coach next year though they don't have enough cap room to keep all their stars.
I do hate them but it is pretty weird how they perennially are like the Detroit Lions of the NFC East

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Dallas. All they needed was to get to 8 wins, and they host a playoff game that they have a decent chance of winning (against a beat up Seahawks team potentially). They play in a division where 2 teams just battled it out for the 2nd overall pick.

The Bears beat them for one, and secondly could have 10 wins right now and still be in 3rd place in their division. Cowboys couldn't clear a much lower bar.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dallas. All they needed was to get to 8 wins, and they host a playoff game that they have a decent chance of winning (against a beat up Seahawks team potentially). They play in a division where 2 teams just battled it out for the 2nd overall pick.

The Bears beat them for one, and secondly could have 10 wins right now and still be in 3rd place in their division. Cowboys couldn't clear a much lower bar.
I'm not a GM, but I found it interesting thatl Elliott took himself out of the game a lot, and that J. Jone left early, but I was just going off the announcers and cameras. Fuck Texas as a whole, anyway