Bills vs Pats

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Passing wise, Allen is only fractionally ahead of Mitch.

Allen: 2,874 Yards, 20 TD, 9 INT, 59.3% 6.7 YPA, 84.6 Rating, 48.5 QBR
Trubisky: 2,774 Yards, 17 TD, 10 INT, 63.4%, 6.2 YPA, 84.2 Rating, 43.8 QBR

The biggest difference is Allen has 102 carries for 467 yards (4.6) and 9 TDs. Trubisky has only 40 carries for 172 yards (4.3) and 2 TDs.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Bills are like the Bears of the AFC. Until Brady and Rodgers go away, neither will go anywhere.

MiseryLovesCompany

Liked Posts:
JOsh Allen is twice the QB of the Turd

Other than running the ball, what exactly does Allen do better than Trubisky?

Trubisky is a better passer
JOsh Allen is twice the QB of the Turd

Is this a serious post? Trubisky and Allen are actually pretty similar in that they both came into the league raw, and they both show elite upside. But to say that Allen is twice the QB that Trubisky is is laughable.

Mitch has the edge in:

A. Deep ball accuracy
B. Intermediate accuracy
C. Short accuracy
D. Throwing with "touch"
E. Pocket awareness

Allen has the edge in:

A. Running ability (although this would have been a push before Mitch stopped running (either because of coaching or apprehension about the shoulder))

Both could actually develop into very good/elite quarterbacks. Both could also bust. Both need time.

E.F.Hutton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
In many ways Allen is Trubisky. Big arm, athletic, but will make some truly horrendous throws and miss wide open receivers. Actually more like last years Trubisky. As I was watching the game, however, three things occurred to me. One, how much better the Bears would be had they kept Howard, traded Shaheen, and drafted Knox. Two, Spain was an excellent free agent pickup for them.

And finally, at the draft last year I waffled between Smith and Edwards. So far, even with the injury, Smith is ahead of Edwards. Smith plays like a 10 year veteran with the athleticism of a rookie. Edwards too often plays like a rookie. Maybe he will figure it out and become an all pro, but I kept waiting for him to make a splash play that could have turned the game around.

But I agree - what a game!

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Bills are like the Bears of the AFC. Until Brady and Rodgers go away, neither will go anywhere.
This isn’t accurate. The patriots are a well run franchise and have literally never given another team a chance at the division. Green Bay is a trash roster around Rodgers. Teams have an opening every year for the division if they play well