Billy Price believed to have a torn pec

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Albert Breer
@AlbertBreer

Ohio State C Billy Price is believed to have a torn pec, per sources, and is waiting on an MRI to confirm. It happened on his third rep during the bench press at combine today.

Link

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Feel bad for the guy. Hope he makes a full recovery. Depending on the severity of it, there is a good chance he'll play the whole season. Fabian Moreau suffered the same injury in March and still played in the Redskins' season opener. It'll be interesting to see where he falls now.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Albert Breer
@AlbertBreer

Ohio State C Billy Price is believed to have a torn pec, per sources, and is waiting on an MRI to confirm. It happened on his third rep during the bench press at combine today.

Link

If he somehow falls and we can grab him, that could be huge. Slide Whitehair to G and we have a dominant/athletic interior OL.

Liked Posts:
Feel bad for the guy. Hope he makes a full recovery. Depending on the severity of it, there is a good chance he'll play the whole season. Fabian Moreau suffered the same injury in March and still played in the Redskins' season opener. It'll be interesting to see where he falls now.

I ruptured mine in April last year it takes 9-12 months for full recovery. He won't play this year. Partial tear he'll play but not a full tear.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
If he falls to the 4th, take him. I dont care if he is red shirted his rookie year, the guy will be a solid center for the rest of his career.

And this is coming from a guy who nearly always advocates against drafting buckeyes.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he falls to the 4th, take him. I dont care if he is red shirted his rookie year, the guy will be a solid center for the rest of his career.

And this is coming from a guy who nearly always advocates against drafting buckeyes.

He’s a borderline 1st rounder, he won’t get past the 3rd round comp picks.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is he worth our second rounder? Would you package both 4ths to move back in the 2nd for him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

He won't make it out the second round.

This draft has a lot of talent at guard and center I wouldn't be surprised to see them drop a bit unless a team really needs to revamp the line.

Quenton Nelson, Billy Price, Will Hernandez, James Daniels, Frank Ragnow.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

I was considering if the pectoral tear made him miss the year. Not counting on it, but players have dropped far for injury before.

As for being a potential first round pick, well I guess I view a first round pick pretty high to take a center. That's just me.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I was considering if the pectoral tear made him miss the year. Not counting on it, but players have dropped far for injury before.

As for being a potential first round pick, well I guess I view a first round pick pretty high to take a center. That's just me.

Torn Pec. Likely torn before combine and reinjured.

Sounds a lot like the guy Pace drafted at #7 with a broken leg.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Pace trade up for him.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Is he worth our second rounder? Would you package both 4ths to move back in the 2nd for him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two fourths wouldn't get you anywhere near the 2nd round.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Torn Pec. Likely torn before combine and reinjured.

Sounds a lot like the guy Pace drafted at #7 with a broken leg.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Pace trade up for him.

I see you’ve met Alpha Male. Do you guys know Bill Wade and Westside Rider?

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I see you’ve met Alpha Male. Do you guys know Bill Wade and Westside Rider?

I know a guy named Ryan Pace who decided the best way to turn the Franchise around was to use his first ever first round pick on a receiver (which was stupid in and of itself) and then made sure he drafted one with a broken leg.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I know a guy named Ryan Pace who decided the best way to turn the Franchise around was to use his first ever first round pick on a receiver (which was stupid in and of itself) and then made sure he drafted one with a broken leg.

Bitch, Please. Leg wasn't broken when he was drafted, and every outlet had him in the mold of a gamebreaking #1 WR such as julio. He wasn't a bad pick. A WR his size who runs a 4.35 with his jump ball ability is rare to find as a prospect. He was very much worth a #7 pick.

Nick80

Liked Posts:

Link to medical records?