Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My bro sent me this so I thought I'd pass it on.

The Raven's have a very complex and difficult to read defense. Bruschi said a new QB will never have a harder test and he played under their D coordinator.

This and last week's D is part of why the staff wanted to wait a bit longer for Mitch.

The Bears receivers were the 2nd least open in the NFL last week against the Vikings.

He's getting a baptism by fire. It won't hurt him at this point and he's our best chance to win so Go Bears. This will be an interesting game to watch in terms of Mitchell's current acumen and ability to create. I just hope they remove the reins and let him play.

One more. Against the Ravens, Kizer was less than 50% with 3 picks and a fumble lost. This was his 4th game and his worst (27) rating.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
As long as he doesn't take too many hits. Last thing we need is him seeing ghosts in the pocket don't the line.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The receivers absolutely have to find open space when Trubisky extends the play. That’s our only shot. Fortunately, that is something Gentry excelled at in college with Josh Allen. Whether CB Jimmy Smith plays or not will also be big.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We have a running game but we need to not highlight the stretch. A D that's looking for the stretch will be more effective on a QB roll. Howard and Cohen can run wide on zone pulls etc. but the stretch should not be the foundation against an aggressive D like it seemed to be last week. Maybe they were saving some big play up for later but it was a fail. Maybe the staff were giddy in that they had a QB with enough movement to finally run it.

I'd personally like to see Mizzell be our primary slot WR, Wright on one side and Gentry on the other. Taquan's only been here a few weeks but should have enough down by now to do it. I have little use for Bellamy as starter. I don't care how much Fox loves him or how well he runs routes. He may be a great high effort guy worth keeping for ST by he doesn't have good enough hands to play safety, let alone WR. He was also part of the group that didn't give Mitch targets last week.

Watch, now he'll have a great game today. I wouldn't mind.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I'm expecting more turnovers and some 'wow' plays. Typical rookie stuff but is highlighted due to a poor supporting cast.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Brandon Williams is the guy you should hope is out. He can mess up a run oriented team. The Bears have to effectively run the ball so Trubisky has a fighting chance.

JeffChrist

Liked Posts:
I'm not gonna lie, I'm not feeling great about today. Mitch is playing on Hard mode right now.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Rookie QB's struggle against this defense. Predicting 2 interceptions.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
We have a running game but we need to not highlight the stretch. A D that's looking for the stretch will be more effective on a QB roll. Howard and Cohen can run wide on zone pulls etc. but the stretch should not be the foundation against an aggressive D like it seemed to be last week. Maybe they were saving some big play up for later but it was a fail. Maybe the staff were giddy in that they had a QB with enough movement to finally run it.

I'd personally like to see Mizzell be our primary slot WR, Wright on one side and Gentry on the other. Taquan's only been here a few weeks but should have enough down by now to do it. I have little use for Bellamy as starter. I don't care how much Fox loves him or how well he runs routes. He may be a great high effort guy worth keeping for ST by he doesn't have good enough hands to play safety, let alone WR. He was also part of the group that didn't give Mitch targets last week.

Watch, now he'll have a great game today. I wouldn't mind.

mizzell is inactive today =\

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Trubisky might struggle, but I don't mind. There's room for optimism, though as MT played a lot better than I thought he would against the Vikings D.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
mizzell is inactive today =\

Didn't expect it too happen and it doesn't surprise me as they're treating him like a 4th string RB. I said he should be practicing in the slot from the day we got him. He's a taller, weaker, slightly less shifty Cohen with great hands.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
Rookie QB's struggle against this defense. Predicting 2 interceptions.

the stat is that theyre 9-0 since 2011 vs rookie QBs in baltimore. looking at the QBs faced, it isnt exactly murderer’s row...

andy dalton
brandon weeden
geno smith
connor shaw
zach mettenberger
blake bortles
cody kessler
carson wentz
deshone kizer

nice bulletin board material, but im not gonna rein it in with trubisky because weeden and mettenberger had bad games against them as rookies.

if you’re scared, go buy a dog.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
the stat is that theyre 9-0 since 2011 vs rookie QBs in baltimore. looking at the QBs faced, it isnt exactly murderer’s row...

andy dalton
brandon weeden
geno smith
connor shaw
zach mettenberger
blake bortles
cody kessler
carson wentz
deshone kizer

nice bulletin board material, but im not gonna rein it in with trubisky because weeden and mettenberger had bad games against them as rookies.

if you’re scared, go buy a dog.

I have three a Husky, Boxer, and a Austrian Cattle Dog.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
I have three a Husky, Boxer, and a Austrian Cattle Dog.

hey nice stable you got there

James-Corden-Not-Bad.gif

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Stretch is one of their better run plays. I'd just mix in play action where Trubiksy rolls to the opposite side of the stretch rather than decrease how much we run it. Just need misdirection plays to keep the D honest.