Black Bears Jersey

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have seen quite a few people wearing a black jersey with black numbers outlined in white. Does anyone know where these are being sold? For some reason, I can't find them anywhere. Thanks.

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank you very much. I had tried googling black bears jersey and didn't get anything. Didn't know they were called black shadow. Much appreciated.

Chitown777

Liked Posts:

BearsFoRilla

The Prodigy
Donator
Liked Posts:
NICE!!! I really like those as well. I live in Miami and I'm shopping for a Brandon Marshall jersey for me and my 9 yr old. I wanted something with Orange on it that doesn't look like a Dolphins jersey. This could be the perfect solution. Why are they so cheap?

Not bad. Based on the horribly broken English at the bottom of the page, I'd say these are being sold from China or Chinatown... or something.

Exile

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did a quick lookup of the domain, owned by a man with a Chinese surname here in the states. Most likely made in mainland China, unlicensed. Plus you want to put on another jersey an hour after putting this one on.

Exile

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They need to make a Butkus with dark blue numbers for all the hurting and black n'blue he laid on people.

Chitown777

Liked Posts:
Did a quick lookup of the domain, owned by a man with a Chinese surname here in the states. Most likely made in mainland China, unlicensed. Plus you want to put on another jersey an hour after putting this one on.

Man you would be a great investigator. So what are you saying about the jerseys? Has anyone ever bought from this site?

Exile

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man you would be a great investigator. So what are you saying about the jerseys? Has anyone ever bought from this site?

This stuff isn't hard to find out.

Does the NFL have a unit to investigate stores selling NFL-apparel to ensure it's licensed? I'd imagine that would be a nightmare in today's world, look at all the bootleg DVDs out there.

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A couple years back I got mine at a Foot Locker. Its the premier version and they were a custom edition at the time and made them for certain players on every team.

charitystripe

Liked Posts:
I don't think imagination has a pigment, I think you mean figment.

Reactions: X

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Those black Bears jerseys look terrible.

Not that I can talk, I wore an Orioles jersey to the game yesterday. :p ORANGE!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't think imagination has a pigment, I think you mean figment.

It was a play on words because the color black is the focal point of this thread. GG.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
these are pretty cool too

Chicago%20Bears%2015%20Brandon%20Marshall%20Black%20Field%20Shadow%20Premier%20NFL%20Jersey.jpg