Blackhawks call up Dylan Sikura from Rockford and send down Anton Wedin

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
These cucks are so lost. Colloton doesn't know what he is doing. He thought Wedin could help his style, now we have all these guys that cant fit the possession corsi domination game that Toews, Saad, Cat, Kane, Keith, Seabs, Crow, Strome, shaw, Jewels, gus, bovquist, Sikuras all need us to play.

This is another indicator that JCs intentions don't work with this group or probably at all in this league.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Dylan took over the C in rockford when Versteeg bailed.

At least there will be someone else to shit on instead of Kubalik now.

Lets hope Nylander is a healthy scratch, end of last game Kubalik got some toews line minutes. (wont call it top line, whatever line kane is on is the top line)

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Exactly what the team needs, Sikura is absolute garbage And does nothing to help this team, just another Bowman fanboy, the only thing he is missing is a set of poms poms for him and Nylander.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
These cucks are so lost. Colloton doesn't know what he is doing. He thought Wedin could help his style, now we have all these guys that cant fit the possession corsi domination game that Toews, Saad, Cat, Kane, Keith, Seabs, Crow, Strome, shaw, Jewels, gus, bovquist, Sikuras all need us to play.

This is another indicator that JCs intentions don't work with this group or probably at all in this league.
JC has no Business being an NHL coach, just a SB hand puppet.

Rinkrat21

Liked Posts:
Dylan took over the C in rockford when Versteeg bailed.

At least there will be someone else to shit on instead of Kubalik now.

Lets hope Nylander is a healthy scratch, end of last game Kubalik got some toews line minutes. (wont call it top line, whatever line kane is on is the top line)
Sikura in for Wedin, Nylander and Kubalik both in the lineup.

I dislike the move as much as anyone else. But with the way this season is going, i wouldn’t be surprised if Sikura nets a hat trick tonight ?

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Sikura is listed at 5-11, 165 pounds. Absolute pencil neck stick figure on the ice here.

Played in 33 games last year with zero goals, lol

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nice to have someone who will stand up for the team

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Bovquist and Highmore called back up, Shaw to LTIR for one move, I doubt its Gilbert going back down, the man is actually standing up for team mates and challenging some of the toughest in the league while playing great defense, but the retaliation for the hit on Cat did bring on the power play and a goal. Maata might be more than this under the weather, especially after he gave up that great assist for a goal the last game he played. Kukoo and gilbert are playing extremely well.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Sikura was invisible.

It will be interesting to see just how long a look they give him this year. I can't see him getting another stint/shot after this (at least with the Hawks), so it may be his death-rattle.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Sikura was invisible.
He always has been, he is total garbage and has no reason to be dawning a Hawks jersey. But then again we have a GM that has no business being a GM, so that makes 2 guys that are invisible.