Bovquist recalled!!!! More scratching

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The problem as I see it is he is another Hawks player useful to beat the teams we can already beat.

As teams eventually ask...ok how do we stop Boqvist the answer is the same as with many other Hawks players. You rough him up. Get physical. Make him play in the corners. Suck him in and beat him on the counter.

He is 19 and he can't be our savior, he has many of the same problems we are already having.

blackpep72

Liked Posts:
Does this mean Seabrook is still scratched? I would hope Guss gets scratched after last game. I know Seabrook has had his problems dating back years now, but the fact Bonino scored his hat trick from directly in front of the net just illustrated how we have absolutely no D-man who can clear the crease -- except maybe Seabrook.

I'll get flack for saying this I'm sure, but I hope Seabrook is back in tonight. It would be a mistake to keep him out by Colliton.

I agree with you. Hopefully Seabs will play like he has something to prove.

WesIsaLeo

Liked Posts:
Gonna take some time to get this D-corps back up to scratch.

Keith and Seabrook have a lot of miles on them. Brent's always in trade-rumors now. Gustafsson just isn't cutting it defensive-wise and it's very doubtful he'll duplicate last year's point total (a-la Dick Tarnstom after '04.)

Maatta and de Haan are solid pick-ups but won't have 40 points between them and already look like the kind of players best suited for the clutch-and-grab era. Gilbert, Koekkoek, Dahlstrom; none are taking that 6th spot by the boo-boo.

Might as well see what Boqvist can offer at this stage. Jokiharju impressed more often than not; hopefully there's no more Nylander's in the league to trade for.