Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This is an embarssment and a disgrace. Trestman has lost the locker room and a leader is admitting they have quit. Fuck this team. They deserve to crash and burn. They deserve that 3-13 record.

Brandon Marshall on Inside the NFL "When you lose your confidence, it’s over. You don’t have a chance. And right now, that’s where we are at."

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
images

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is way worse than Trestman losing the locker room. The players have lost themselves.

When a coach loses the locker room, guys still fight for themselves. At the very least, they keep working for that next contract, freelancing and ignoring assignments if they have to. They still believe that even if the team or coach sucks, they are good.

But this looks worse. It looks like they don't even believe in themselves on the individual level anymore.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
that sounds like the exact opposite of what he said on Waddle & Silvy yesterday, where he implored the Bears to win every single game they have left.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is way worse than Trestman losing the locker room. The players have lost themselves.

When a coach loses the locker room, guys still fight for themselves. At the very least, they keep working for that next contract, freelancing and ignoring assignments if they have to. They still believe that even if the team or coach sucks, they are good.

But this looks worse. It looks like they don't even believe in themselves on the individual level anymore.

Well, that sucks.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I agree.

This has gone way beyond a coach losing a locker room.

These players are showing no pride in themselves. Their play the other night showed they are not even playing for each other or themselves.

Rewatched the Eddie Lacy TD catch, and it was beyond embarrassing effort.

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
“[Did] you see those highlights? Man, that was probably one of the most demoralizing games I’ve been in,” Marshall said, via quotes distributed by Showtime. “I mean, I’m at a loss for words. I think everyone is at this point. . . . When adversity hits, what type of person are you going to be? Are you going to give up or are you going to fight? And that’s where we are at right now. . . . Life is tough right now. You know, walking outside, going to the grocery stores, looking at the fans in the eyes. This is bad all around.”

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Trestman doesn't deserve to wear the horn rimmed glasses anymore !

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree.

This has gone way beyond a coach losing a locker room.

These players are showing no pride in themselves. Their play the other night showed they are not even playing for each other or themselves.

Rewatched the Eddie Lacy TD catch, and it was beyond embarrassing effort.

I can only imagine that at season's end there is going to be a massive house cleaning.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
“[Did] you see those highlights? Man, that was probably one of the most demoralizing games I’ve been in,” Marshall said, via quotes distributed by Showtime. “I mean, I’m at a loss for words. I think everyone is at this point. . . . When adversity hits, what type of person are you going to be? Are you going to give up or are you going to fight? And that’s where we are at right now. . . . Life is tough right now. You know, walking outside, going to the grocery stores, looking at the fans in the eyes. This is bad all around.”

Man.. that hits deep.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The bleeding needs to stop. Some people need to realize they made huge mistakes in their selection of key management decision makers and coaches. The current group caused all this and will not be able to reverse it, not one iota. I said yesterday that Marshall is about to have a key test in his recovery, and that appears to be happening right now. Things are going to continue to get worse, not better.

Ted Phillips or McCaskey have to step in right now, realize the bad decisions they have made, and take control over the situation. And I do mean now.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The bleeding needs to stop. Some people need to realize they made huge mistakes in their selection of key management decision makers and coaches. The current group caused all this and will not be able to reverse it, not one iota. I said yesterday that Marshall is about to have a key test in his recovery, and that appears to be happening right now. Things are going to continue to get worse, not better.

Ted Phillips or McCaskey have to step in right now, realize the bad decisions they have made, and take control over the situation. And I do mean now.

Not to mention the young kids they have drafted. They owe it to them and the future of the organization to exercise accountability measures. This is a losing team and a loser culture until someone does something about it. Veterans aren't going to do anything, coaches aren't doing anything, it's time to cull the herd. If they don't soon, I'm sure a lot of Bears fans are going to put their fandom on hiatus. Seems like many players already have.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Trestman doesn't deserve to wear the horn rimmed glasses anymore !

I agree, I hope Lovie smacks them off of his face at mid field handshake after the bucs beat us down!