BREAKING: Browns Release Josh Gordon - Pace, PICK UP THE FONE!

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
when he was at the high point of his career the Browns came to New England, belichick will usually neutralize the opponent's top threat, Gordon caught a short x-ing route and took off like a freaking race horse, the guy is incredibly explosive and a TD waiting to happen.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'd kick the tires. What the hell do the bears have to lose?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

As long as he’s eligible... Dorsey is kind of an old school hardass. It will be interesting to find out more information.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
What a waste of talent... It's like throwing away millions of dollars. Too young and dumb to realize now, but he'll be crying in a couple of years when his manager tells him to come flip burgers on black friday.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Test him, if he's clean, sign him. If he's clean why would the Brows have cut him? On Hard Knocks they were fapping over him coming back.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Ian Rapoport
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
On Josh Gordon: He was late today to the facility, source said. In addition, he was fine at Friday’s practice, then injured his hamstring. The question of how is part of the reason they released him. My understanding is it’s an overall trust issue for a player on thin ice.

WookieOnRitalin

Liked Posts:

I wouldn't touch this guy with a 50 foot pole.

At some point, you got to be a professional and it seems as though Josh Gordon cannot seem to be one. Why would you want to invite that into your culture? There should be consequences and enough second chances given. I feel as though this young man should be on his way out, but I am certain somebody will make a gamble. I just certainly hope it is not the Bears.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Test him, if he's clean, sign him. If he's clean why would the Brows have cut him? On Hard Knocks they were fapping over him coming back.
I think anyone who follows the NFL wants to see Gordon on a football field. The man has an elite gift.

He's gotta get another shot somewhere...

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What a waste of talent... It's like throwing away millions of dollars. Too young and dumb to realize now, but he'll be crying in a couple of years when his manager tells him to come flip burgers on black friday.

Doesn't Gordon have mental health and anxiety issues? If so really nothing to do with being young and dumb. Money doesn't magically make you mentally sound.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
This alchy has been given 80 chances by the Browns. He is a lost cause. The Bears made a significant investment in WR this past offseason in free agency and the draft. I’m passing on just the possibility of a distraction.

He makes a ton of sense for the Packers to be honest.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't touch this guy with a 50 foot pole.

At some point, you got to be a professional and it seems as though Josh Gordon cannot seem to be one. Why would you want to invite that into your culture? There should be consequences and enough second chances given. I feel as though this young man should be on his way out, but I am certain somebody will make a gamble. I just certainly hope it is not the Bears.
Why do you hope it's not the bears? Do you think he's gonna convert Trubs to a pothead?

You don't do an exceptional job at pointing out the negative aspects of "taking a gamble" here..

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We are going to sign him for Mitch to overthrow him too....