Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Big Pro Bowl fan, I get it.
Nope, just someone with perspective. Tragedies happen everyday, kids are massacred in their schools, but I doubt you would expect every single station to cut away to that news. I don't value KB's life more than an innocent anonymous person being gunned down.
But I will be done as I don't want to derail this thread.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Nope, just someone with perspective. Tragedies happen everyday, kids are massacred in their schools, but I doubt you would expect every single station to cut away to that news. I don't value KB's life more than an innocent anonymous person being gunned down.

Wut. When there are school shootings, news stations cut to it. All I said was I can't believe the Pro Bowl is on two channels and the death of an icon in the game of basketball (which is a sport) got 5 or so min on the channel. I get the whole contract thing like @modo said.

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Wut. When there are school shootings, news stations cut to it. All I said was I can't believe the Pro Bowl is on two channels and the death of an icon in the game of basketball (which is a sport) got 5 or so min on the channel. I get the whole contract thing like @modo said. Didn't realize the contract thing.
Can we please ban omelet for 24 days as tribute to Kobe?

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Posting in a thread about Kobe to claim how much you don't care about Kobe. Makes sense.