Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well this is just great....

but surprising to none of us.

Leave.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
It's been pretty obvious he has given 0 shits about anything besides collecting a check since he was injured last season.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's been pretty obvious he has given 0 shits about anything besides collecting a check since he was injured last season.

This. People need to quit praising the player he was and recognize the player he is now.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If this is true, then I would cut him and therefore gain some credibility. When a veteran does this kind of stuff, it is a team cancer and needs to be cut out. A coach doesn't need to be a tyrant but he has to gain the respect of his players. I think that Trestman should matter of factly deal with Briggs in a calm cool way.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Trestman has to bench him and show hes not a push over and take control of his locker room. Start Bostic at Will since that will be his position in the future. Bostic at will and Jones at SLB for the rest of the season and let them get comfortable.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Briggs is gonna write a tell-all book next year titled "BBQ and Football: How Mark Trestman Ruined My Life"

In demariyus thomas voice: only losers get ribs

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
I don't think I've ever had my opinion of a player change so completely in a 5 year period. If Trestman doesn't punish this or demote him (God knows he isn't tearing it up on the field), I've lost faith in Trestman. It's one thing to be an ignoramous. It's quite another to be one publicly in an interview when everyone's been questioning the team's commitment and the coach's control of the team. Came at the worst possible time, and he needs to be smarter than that. He looks like he's just asking to be made an example. Trestman, oblige him.

JIMMY MAC FAN

Liked Posts:
I do not believe anyone in the organization has even addressed Briggs comments.

I can see him giggling in the corner of the locker room thinking he can do whatever he wants the rest of the year.

He should keep making more and more comments like that seeing how far he can push this management before they do anything to him.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I do not believe anyone in the organization has even addressed Briggs comments.

I can see him giggling in the corner of the locker room thinking he can do whatever he wants the rest of the year.

He should keep making more and more comments like that seeing how far he can push this management before they do anything to him.

Can you giggle with your face stuffed full of BBQ pork meat?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Thread is a little late to the show but yes he's a fat sidekick without his batman he's just a JAG in tights.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
It's funny how Chicago Bears fans just turn on anyone at the drop of a hat