Browns sign Kareem Hunt

bugg

Liked Posts:
they're going to hold him till the suspension is up then trade him when all his stink has washed off

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Probably need to give up a 1st or a 2nd and 4th to get Chubb given he his cheap, good and was just drafted last year with a 2nd.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
St. Matthew of Western Pennsylvania will change his entire outlook on life. If Pace doesn't get Hunt by September then it's clear he is not doing his job.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
How is it possible that a person, knowing their career and $10's of millions of dollars relies on them not creating negative news about their company or themselves due to their previous transgressions, goes to a bar where late at night almost nothing good ever happens. How is it possible to be that stupid? And the Browns, after witnessing the exact same behavior with Josh Gordon, how do they employ the exact same flawed personality?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
How is it possible that a person, knowing their career and $10's of millions of dollars relies on them not creating negative news about their company or themselves due to their previous transgressions, goes to a bar where late at night almost nothing good ever happens. How is it possible to be that stupid? And the Browns, after witnessing the exact same behavior with Josh Gordon, how do they employ the exact same flawed personality?

Johnny Manziel wasn't exactly the pillar of good behavior either lmfao.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Well, looks like there was at least some fire to go with the smoke. TMZ has the aftermath video with cops: https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/01/kareem-hunt-police-officers-video-cleveland/

TMZ Sports has obtained video of NFL star Kareem Hunt talking with several police officers this weekend in Cleveland after a night of partying after an alleged "small argument" with a friend.

Here's what we know so far ... the Cleveland Browns running back went to the Barley House party spot on Saturday night with a bunch of friends and stayed late into the evening.

Right after he left, SOMETHING happened -- and several cops went over to speak with the 23-year-old. He wasn't arrested. Wasn't detained. He left without incident.

But, a witness tells TMZ Sports ... Hunt was involved in a physical altercation with another man before the cops came over. The witness wasn't sure if it was a "real" fight or if he was just horsing around with a buddy.

At one point, one of the officers can be heard on video telling Kareem, "I saw him push you."

Barley House owner Bobby George told WKYC3 that Hunt was involved in a "small argument with one of his friends ... People blew it out of proportion."

We reached out to the Cleveland PD but despite the video, they have no record of the interaction -- "There wasn't a police report or any calls that we have located."

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
InB4 the CCS RACISTS come in here talking CHIT about just a little broing around at the afterhours smh
Notice Johnny Manziel's actions weren't called out right away.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
With s name like K. Hunt, he has to be good.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Completely agree with your post, but was Josh Gordon every involved in domestic violence or altercations at a bar? I thought he just liked to smoke a little weed to help calm himself. That's pretty minor compared to the stuff Hunt has been involved in although the league apparently thinks woman beaters are OK, but tokers need to be banished forever.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah Gordon appears to have an anxiety disorder that he self medicates.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Completely agree with your post, but was Josh Gordon every involved in domestic violence or altercations at a bar? I thought he just liked to smoke a little weed to help calm himself. That's pretty minor compared to the stuff Hunt has been involved in although the league apparently thinks woman beaters are OK, but tokers need to be banished forever.
Yeah, my point was more that faced with the giving up a career threatening illicit activity or risking generational wealth, how can't these guys get help and pull it together for a least 4-5 years

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah, my point was more that faced with the giving up a career threatening illicit activity or risking generational wealth, how can't these guys get help and pull it together for a least 4-5 years

Well in the case of someone with legit mental issues like Gordon, not sure it is that simple. Rich people still become mentally ill and throwing money at the problem doesn't necessarily fix it.