Bulls draft Marquis Teague

97Bulls

Liked Posts:
I would rather they got a guy that can create his own shot and could work with Rose. I am a fan of Paxson so I will be optimistic. But would rather they have gotten a shooting guard.

He can definately create his own shot. But i agree the Bulls still need a SG. But Teague does bring a dynamic the Bulls just dont have. And they have him for at least four years

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
We might start with him till January(enough starting time for a rookie) and then trade him for a SG. You must always pick the best player available. I don't know him but I hope you are right he was a steal.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He can definately create his own shot. But i agree the Bulls still need a SG. But Teague does bring a dynamic the Bulls just dont have. And they have him for at least four years

The Bulls are best off taking the best player available. They are best off taking a low risk in Brandon Roy.

This also makes Watson expendable.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would rather they got a guy that can create his own shot and could work with Rose. I am a fan of Paxson so I will be optimistic. But would rather they have gotten a shooting guard.
this. Also I'll be optimistic because Uman believes he is good and I know Uman watched a lot of Kentucky games

Time to package one of our PG's and Boozer for Pau Gasol. I'll throw in Asik too
:nothanks:

It would be really nice if Rose could groom him into a starting caliber PG and then we could trade him for something good in return

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
For once I agree with Jason Goff, anyone whose bitching about the 2nd to last pick in the first round is just bitching to bitch

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
im alright with the pick

hope this means lucas is gone...i dont know if i can stomach another year of him...i had more than enough last year

cj waston is probably gone too

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
The more I think about this pick the more I like it. With Watson gone, we need a good, young PG who will be cheap for the next 4 yrs. Teague is that guy and then some. He's lightning quick & incredibly athletic. 40.5" vertical. He's going to bring a quick attack from the bench mob. He definitely needs to work on his shooting but his D is solid. With this kid's talent, I think he's going to end up being a steal @ 29, as others have said.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just don't like Gasofty :lol: I'm sure he'd help, but idk what it is about him, he just pisses me off

He can he piss you off more than Boozer? Boozer has been pretty soft himself.

And Asik is a horrendous offensive player.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
boozer for gasol will never happen i wish ppl would stop talkin about it

but since we are talkin about it

anybody that wouldnt do waston+boozer+asik for gasol is crazy

we're most likely not gonna to get to keep asik anyway remember kwame got 7 mill.....asik can easily get that