Bulls draft Marquis Teague

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gasol was the second best player on 2 championship teams. The soft thing is overblown. He is highly skilled and better than anybody on the Bulls roster not named Rose.

Like I said, i can't place it but there's just something about him I don't like :shrug: I never denied that he is better than Boozer and most of our roster. And I call him Gasoft because is fun

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well I can't say I'm overly upset about the pick. Apparently, Teague has a lot of potential, and if he ends up being better than his brother, we got a heck of a pick at 29. If nothing else, we have another PG to bridge the gap while Rose is out next year. I have to assume Watson is gone now. If Teague can expand his range a bit in addition to what he already has, we'll have a heck of a PG combo once Rose is back.

If he was really the BPA, then what's there to complain about. Sure we could've gotten a SG, but if Teague is better than all the SGs that were available then what's there to complain about? It's the 29th pick after all...

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Better than picking Barton. I didn't want Teague, but I have to admit. He has good upside and does fill a void.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope this means that we don't have to watch the disaster that is John Lucas running the point. He needs to be axed w/ CJ as the starter and Teague as the backup

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well I can't say I'm overly upset about the pick. Apparently, Teague has a lot of potential, and if he ends up being better than his brother, we got a heck of a pick at 29. If nothing else, we have another PG to bridge the gap while Rose is out next year. I have to assume Watson is gone now. If Teague can expand his range a bit in addition to what he already has, we'll have a heck of a PG combo once Rose is back.

If he was really the BPA, then what's there to complain about. Sure we could've gotten a SG, but if Teague is better than all the SGs that were available then what's there to complain about? It's the 29th pick after all...
yep...teague was basically the best player available who could fill a reasonable need for the bulls

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
I hope this means that we don't have to watch the disaster that is John Lucas running the point. He needs to be axed w/ CJ as the starter and Teague as the backup

CJ will not be back. Lucas could be, because he's cheap & Thibs likes him. I can see the FO going after a cheap vet as a stopgap at starting PG til Rose gets back. I expect Hinrich, Kidd, Nash will all be pursued. If Calderon is amnestied, like is currently being reported, we should pursue him as well.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
CJ will not be back. Lucas could be, because he's cheap & Thibs likes him. I can see the FO going after a cheap vet as a stopgap at starting PG til Rose gets back. I expect Hinrich, Kidd, Nash will all be pursued. If Calderon is amnestied, like is currently being reported, we should pursue him as well.
Kidd or Calderon would be nice to see in a Bulls uniform, but isn't Calderon atrocious on defense?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
calderon couldnt defend his shadow

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
If you get Brian Scalabrine to mate with Cheryl Swoops. Pump out 12 babies, and have your 2038 Chicago Bulls Roster, you will miss Omer Asik.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

I think they are getting rid of Watson. Its cheaper to let him go.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
im alright with the pick

hope this means lucas is gone...i dont know if i can stomach another year of him...i had more than enough last year

cj waston is probably gone too

After the pick was made I started thinking of that myself. :yep:

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Solid pick where they picked him. Nothing to much to add to what's been said already.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Per David Stern

Great, since Pax drafted another midget 6'2 pointguard to add to his collection of other midget guards in Watson and JL3.... Now that means Steve Nash won't be a Bull now.
Wooooooopy Friggin doooooooooooo.

I'm displeased with the F.O...even though this is just a late pick in the lottery, while other teams were making trades and moves, Pax standed pat like always.
I wish he would of drafted a wing player or 2guard.

So with Miami getting Ray Allen and Stev Nash likey now, does this mean they are a garenteed Eastern Conference champs again.........not once, not twice, not 3 times....etc...etc......
:troll:

Last edited: