Can Giambrone make the Cubs?

garapp

Liked Posts:
He's only 5 ft 8, but he's played everything in the minors but catcher and pitcher.

It's early, but he looks impressive

5 ft 8 first baseman?

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I really doubt it. Them giving Bote a MLB contract pretty much sealed his fate. He is not long on the Cubs.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I take it as the Cubs Target the same type cast player. If you throw enough of them against a wall a few should stick.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Did you see the latest click bait saying the Yankees want to trade for Yu Darvish?

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Did you see the latest click bait saying the Yankees want to trade for Yu Darvish?

I didn't see it but it would be pointless after getting Cole. They are dealing with injury right now to the OF so I really see that as Mill vs substantial insight.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I didn't see it but it would be pointless after getting Cole. They are dealing with injury right now to the OF so I really see that as Mill vs substantial insight.
They lost severino to TJS this week.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
They lost severino to TJS this week.

I know that. Here is what I read on it.

Like Stanton, ace right-hander Luis Severino has seldom been available of late. Severino missed nearly all of last season as a result of injuries to his shoulder and lat, and he’ll sit out the entire 2020 campaign after undergoing Tommy John surgery this week. The Yankees, expecting Severino to remain the force he was from 2017-18, signed him to a four-year, $40MM extension before 2019. They’ve gotten pretty much nothing from that contract so far, though Bradford William Davis of the Daily News opines that there shouldn’t be any regret on the Yankees’ part for giving Severino the deal. Indeed, he was one of the best pitchers in the game at the time, then coming off two straight seasons of 190-plus innings, so durability wasn’t a question at that point. And as someone who won’t turn 27 until next February, there’s still time for Severino to make good on his reasonably priced pact.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
The point is they won 100 with out him and just added Cole. They have Cole, German and Pax as their core. Add to it they have Tanaka and Happ.

Plus they have Garcia pending

Again a baseless rumor.