Can Hester Blossom into our Go-To Guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manticore

Liked Posts:
I didn't know it was possible to have two first timers.

*notice* For those of you not named First timer or Lefty,you should leave this thread immediately.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Been away from the thread for awhile and just saw this, so here goes:

1st off, calling me a dolt. Really? Did i insult you in any way or was my post even reflective of anything that would merit calling me a dolt?

Im not claiming he's a #1 or even a #2. But to say he's not average is an insult to Hester and to everyones intelligence.

You insulted me with your simple-mindedness and meatballism. Fair enough?

I would normally say something vulgar to you and your partner First,

Since when are we "partners"? Does "not being sports-Special person" put us in some elite fraternity I'm unaware of? Just because there are two people on the same board that have the same amount of patience when dealing with idiots (zero) doesn't mean they're "partners" or in any way out to get you and your tarded brethren.

but im over fighting with posters like you.

Good, less work for people that actually have a thought rattling around in their cranium rather than just another dumping spot for unused verbal diarrhea.

You typical, bitter, crybaby, pompous Chicago fans....

No, we're just "right", and you are just "wrong" (among other things). If by "done" you mean "done saying dumb things then freaking out when someone calls me on said dumbness", then great, enjoy your new posting style, glad I could help.

Dont quote MRN on height because look around the league, short guys are getting it done too.

Short guys that are, you know, actually good receivers.

All i know is the guy played a few snaps at WR his whole football career until 07 and has steadily improved his game.

No, he really hasn't. I don't know how many times you need to be told this: Devin Hester didn't all of a sudden get better at football, nor did he progress by any means, he just outlasted all the other crap wideouts the Bears have had.

With all of that said i probably wont be responding to you or FT anymore. I'll converse with open minded Chicago fans who don't act like children and insult people and dont let their bitter feeling towards certain members of our teams get in the way. Good day, sir.

"Open minded" here being code for "other sheep that are less likely to call me out on my stupid shit" I'm assuming. Whatever, have fun.

TheDude13

Liked Posts:
Of course!

Hester has the ability to be a Steve Smith for the Chicago Bears. He is being thrust into a system that will force him to be a big time receiver and a big time downfield threat.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Hester has the ability to be a Steve Smith for the Chicago Bears. He is being thrust into a system that will force him to be a big time receiver and a big time downfield threat.

lebronpuppetfacepalm.gif

EROCK23

Liked Posts:
well sadly right now he is our go to guy. But no he will never be a good go to guy. He would be a perfect slot receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.