Can someone please explain this to me

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Bennett makes a catch and it is called a touchdown which causes us to bring out our extra point team. After reviewing it, it is found he was out of bounds and is down at the 1/2 yard line. So why are we, in essence, penalized for this by either having to take a 10 second runoff of the clock or use a timeout? I don't understand that. The ref was the one that called it a touchdown.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Cause everyone hates da Bears.....

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I was going to ask this as well.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because Bennett landed in bounds. If the refs didn't call it a TD the clock would have continued to run unless the Bears called a TD.

TillerNOS

Liked Posts:
This ref crew was ok for the most part, but there were times I don't think they were watching anything, nor did they understand the flags they did fucking throw...

remixdjinx

Liked Posts:
It's a new rule...Which makes sense...The bears are actually lucky it's only 10 seconds....I don't think the Bears can get down the field that fast and start another play within 10 seconds.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i still don't get it.

The ref called it a TD.

That means the clock stops.

I realize after the review it wasn't a TD, but thats the refs fault for calling the play a touchdown when it wasn't... not the bears.

Either way, who cares. Bears are in trouble this season if they have to play good teams on the road

rob923

Liked Posts:
If Bennett's ass was bigger, it would have been a TD. I blame Bennett for not having a Kardashian-like ass.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
it was just a save a little tiny bit of pride touchdown at the end of a half of ass whooping anyway....we moved the ball on them ok at first. That drive, and the drive where Jeffrey dropped the ball....we had them beat. We just layed an egg. Not sure we can beat them but we could play them close for a while.