Can someone still be a real MAN if they put someone on ignore on a message board?

Can someone still be a real MAN if they put someone on ignore on a message board?

• Total voters

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just curious on everyone’s thoughts on this.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd say depends on the reason. If you're a bitch that can't handle other people's opinions, then that's pretty weak. If you simply have grown tired of certain people posting annoying dumb repetitive shit, I'd chalk that up to an improvement of user experience. I've put a total of 2 people on my ignore list over many, many years of posting, and they are both off now. Mostly so I have the opportunity to dislike them.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’d be especially curious of @Urblock’s thoughts on this as he is always informing everyone on what it takes to be considered a real MAN.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I'd say depends on the reason. If you're a bitch that can't handle other people's opinions, then that's pretty weak. If you simply have grown tired of certain people posting annoying dumb repetitive shit, I'd chalk that up to an improvement of user experience. I've put a total of 2 people on my ignore list over many, many years of posting, and they are both off now. Mostly so I have the opportunity to dislike them.
I notice you didn't vote, care to explain?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I would like a 3rd option. "It Depends". Which is a nice segue into @Omeletpants, 1 of the 2 ... because depends.
A Mod for a nanosecond and already using his Moderator position to rip conservative members of the forum and carry out personal grudge.

Hey Zack, could have done better

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anyone who uses the ignore feature on an internet message board is a snowflake and not a real MAN

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Most of the people on here are adults. You have to be a little dumb ass kid to need to use the ignore feature to get by. Maybe fragile mental state beta male type

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
A Mod for a nanosecond and already using his Moderator position to rip conservative members of the forum and carry out personal grudge.

I was a mod here before, and CBMB before that. And I've never once banned you, which is remarkable really. I go out of my way to be fair, probably to a fault. Dicklicker.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

this shit needs to get nipped in the bud right now

like immediately