Can we talk about how good the defense was?

msadows

Liked Posts:
I know everyone always loves to complain, but Instead of negative ass whining, how about something positive?

People thought there would be regression with pagano. This D might become even better. They made Aaron look mortal out there. Held the back with the highest average in the league last year to 3.0YPC. They were balling out there. Would have had 2-3 more sacks if they faced anyone other than Rodgers. That fuck is a slippery one.

Floyd and Roquan both look like they might join Eddie, Mack, Fuller and Hicks as probowlers this season. This D is loaded boys.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Several sacks, but they lacked consistent pressure, which is more valuable. Too much of Erin sitting in a clean pocket in between those sacks.

Way to many receivers running wide open in the middle of our defense too. Lots of room for improvement.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This version of Leonard Floyd is terrifying.

What will truly be terrifying is when we have to pay him after his double digit sack season happens. It's gonna happen. Packers got two of the best tackles in the league and he made them look like fools multiple times. Got out to defend "Khalil Mack stopper" Mercedes Louis too.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
This version of Leonard Floyd is terrifying.

He's usually good against the Packers. 7.5 of his 17.5 sacks have come against Green Bay. He's like a reverse Jay Cutler.

msadows

Liked Posts:
How's your Trubs MVP bet going

Still would do it again. I enjoy making a prop bet on the bears every season. Just like you enjoy being an asshole immature troll.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What will truly be terrifying is when we have to pay him after his double digit sack season happens. It's gonna happen. Packers got two of the best tackles in the league and he made them look like fools multiple times. Got out to defend "Khalil Mack stopper" Mercedes Louis too.

With Trubisky sucking there will be money to pay him.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He's usually good against the Packers. 7.5 of his 17.5 sacks have come against Green Bay. He's like a reverse Jay Cutler.

We have not seen what he did yesterday. That was the most physical we have seen him as a pass rusher. Normally, he cleans up Rodgers on the run, yesterday was him destroying the pocket.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still would do it again. I enjoy making a prop bet on the bears every season. Just like you enjoy being an asshole immature troll.

Translation: I enjoy throwing away my money.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have you been listening to 670 today? It's been amazing as expected ???
I have been listening to a bunch of em off and on..They are openly laughing at Trubisky and Nagy

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No @msadows. Let’s instead talk about how awful your MVP pick was last night when he threw away a great performance from that defense.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I know everyone always loves to complain, but Instead of negative ass whining, how about something positive?

People thought there would be regression with pagano. This D might become even better. They made Aaron look mortal out there. Held the back with the highest average in the league last year to 3.0YPC. They were balling out there. Would have had 2-3 more sacks if they faced anyone other than Rodgers. That fuck is a slippery one.

Floyd and Roquan both look like they might join Eddie, Mack, Fuller and Hicks as probowlers this season. This D is loaded boys.

And Elite D for sure, but it will regress for sure in interceptions, takeaways and points. Like GB, teams have learned not to risk the ball and keep it simple, just take what they give you, and the Bears offense won’t be able to keep up.