Can we talk about Trey Burton?

msadows

Liked Posts:
What the fucking hot garbage happened to this dude?

Had a decent year last year, this year he's invisible. Runs shit routes, can't catch, cant block. He's basically worthless.

He plays one of the most important positions on this offense and is one of the worst players on it. Fucking scrub.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He sucks. This year and last. </thread>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
What the fucking hot garbage happened to this dude?

Had a decent year last year, this year he's invisible. Runs shit routes, can't catch, cant block. He's basically worthless.

He plays one of the most important positions on this offense and is one of the worst players on it. Fucking scrub.

Have you not made love to a man in awhile? Sup with being mad af again all of a sudden... you were doing so well for awhile! ?

msadows

Liked Posts:
He sucks. This year and last. </thread>

He was decent last year. 13th in yardage. 10th in receptions. 5th in TD's. Obviously you'd like more but he was above average.

This year he's not even replacement grade. Guys on pace to have like 40 catches for 200 yards.

msadows

Liked Posts:
See what I mean! Gosh buddy just make a Grindr account and relieve some of that stress. No need to drunk ragepost on CCS, just go get laid bro ?

Your mom gives me enough action, don't worry bud.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
When he was in Philly the only time he'd be more than our 3rd TE was when someone was injured.

He was good in that 3rd TE role. Nice little mismatch out of 12 personal when the opponent didn't know his name.

But 8th highest paid TE in the NFL???

giphy.gif

Thank for the Comp pick!

msadows

Liked Posts:
When he was in Philly the only time he'd be more than our 3rd TE was when someone was injured.

He was good in that 3rd TE role. Nice little mismatch out of 12 personal when the opponent didn't know his name.

Yea but he was decent last year too man. His career trajectory was pointing up. Then he shit his pants and hurt his groin because he was too scared to play the eagles and it all fell to shit.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why dont you send your boyfriend/fuckbuddy HeHateMe over
Leave me out of your sicko fantasies please, and seek help for your anger issues.

Thanks.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Holy chit another post with me in it without any provocation. Please get help, you are not psychologically well.

Thanks.

You and grimson are a pair, thats why I include you in it.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy chit another post with me in it without any provocation. Please get help, you are not psychologically well.

Thanks.
You and grimson are a pair, thats why I include you in it.

@HeHateMe get a load of this! Now Minister Micropenis is bringing me up in a post that has nothing to do with me! Sheesh!

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Yea but he was decent last year too man. His career trajectory was pointing up. Then he shit his pants and hurt his groin because he was too scared to play the eagles and it all fell to shit.
Decent? 54 catches, 569 yards and 6 TDs are decent? Also I think 3 of those TDs were those weird inside pitch plays that anyone can run. In a John Fox offense Zach Miller went for 47 catches, 486 yards and 4 TDs in only 10 games (not including that TD catch that was totally a catch that also ended his career).

Anyway, I'm just giving the Philly perspective. He was always a really good backup in that I didn't want him to have an increased role, but when he had to step up I was good with it. Maybe I'd compare him to Darren Sproles. Granted Darren is a lot older, but some games he's completely not in the game plan. That's fine. If an injury happens he can jump up, contribute and you are fine in that position. Is he a guy you want to feature? Not really.

Last edited: