Captain Toews won the NHL’s 3rd star of the week

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yet another accomplishment for this great player ???

Granada

Liked Posts:
Many people wrote off Toews a while ago, but he's having a solid season. If he gets a point next game, he will reach 800 points -- which would be awesome to have Kane and him do so in back-to-back games at the UC to boot. Even if the Hawks don't make the playoffs this year, this season will feel as lost now.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Many people wrote off Toews a while ago, but he's having a solid season. If he gets a point next game, he will reach 800 points -- which would be awesome to have Kane and him do so in back-to-back games at the UC to boot. Even if the Hawks don't make the playoffs this year, this season will feel as lost now.

Granada, I agree. Unfortunately, there’s people here, and I won’t name names ( @Grimson ) that do not see this and instead opt to criticize everything the Captain does.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Granada, I agree. Unfortunately, there’s people here, and I won’t name names ( @Grimson ) that do not see this and instead opt to criticize everything the Captain does.

Oh please. He gets nowhere close to the hate Stan Bowman gets around here

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Oh please. He gets nowhere close to the hate Stan Bowman gets around here

There were a few years after the SC run ended where Toews was being blasted on this forum lol

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Bowman deserves the hate though. 3 time Stanley Cup Champion, 2 time Olympic Gold winner and 1 time Conn Smythe Trophy winner Captain Toews does not.

Yah bruh, take away the Blackhawks front office and replace them with the rest of the Chicago sports standouts... lul

Theo Epstein and his no salary cap freely able to spend 50++ million more than the Cardinals and Brewers has gotten them what again?

The Bulls front office? lol

the Bears front office? lol

The White Sox? Are they even trying to put out a winning team on the field?

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Definitely deserved.